IGNORED

The Sidecar is attached w/pics

mini-muffin

Here's a few pics of the car on the bike. I'm in one of the pics went for a short trip in it. Didn't really like the ride he said he has more to do, so I told him he should have waited to take me for a ride. Anyway the first dog in the car is our youngest Bernie she didn't want to stay in the car and jumped out. The other dog is our old girl and she went for a really short trip out one driveway and in the other. But she seems to have liked it. Hope he gets it all fixed maybe I'll give it another try then.

Margaret

Hi there muffins,

I hope the ride gets better for you Mini, It sure does look cool on your VR! Jean has been asking me about some other way to take long trips lately. She is due for back surgery in Jan. and can't get comfortable in the saddle for long trips. Please keep us posted as to how the ride is as it may be our next option.:confused24:

Passenger Safe,

Earl and Jean

Here's a few pics of the car on the bike. I'm in one of the pics went for a short trip in it. Didn't really like the ride he said he has more to do, so I told him he should have waited to take me for a ride. Anyway the first dog in the car is our youngest Bernie she didn't want to stay in the car and jumped out. The other dog is our old girl and she went for a really short trip out one driveway and in the other. But she seems to have liked it. Hope he gets it all fixed maybe I'll give it another try then.

Margaret

Dang, The title said the sidecar was "attached with pictures". I wanted to see how the Muffin Man got it to hang on just using pictures. It looks like he used bolts...:think: :think: :confused24: :confused24: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

well now Jeff dont let em bother ya about the side car as we know it has two great functions it keeps the bike upright when you come to a stop and forget to put your feet down and also it stop the bike from falling over when you get off and dont put the kickstand down:thumbsup2:

dray

I'll see if I can get the other pics you want.

As for the ride I felt everything as we went in the road. I've never been in a sidecar so I have no idea what it's suppose to feel like. Jeff's adding more support to the front. I can feel the shift in the gears the car seems to move closer to the bike and then back away. I don't know if that's normal. Jeff said he just has to get use to shifting with the car on it to make it smooth. Hope that helps I have no idea how to describe what it feels like. I really have nothing to compare it with. Can't help on the make of the car, Jeff will have to answer that.

Margaret

I think when all the bugs are worked out , Mini will have a new ride for herself . Now no need for her toes to touch the ground at stops . I can also see the hack painted in Tony Stewart's colors , with new license plates "MINMUF" on the scoot and Muffinman taking naps in the hack ! :scared:

BEER30