IGNORED

Lost in the 50's - Slide Show

videoarizona

WOW David,, Casper the Friendly Ghost (singing the theme while I type), The Lone Ranger, Roy and Dale, those little plastic 45 record inserts, Xray Glasses, SeaMonkeys, Elvis.. I was just little kid and it all just popped right back in my mind like it was yesterday!:backinmyday:

Thanks for the memories!

Puc

I was looking for the plastic insert so I could play my Yellow Elvis 45 while heating a Swanson's dinner in the Oven. Let's see 1951 from 2014 carry the 2 and divide by 5??? I'm going to be 26 this year!!!!!Think I'll Brille Cream my hair put on some Old Spice and go check out chicks at the soda fountain Right after my nap:whistling:

Born in 44 so I remember them all, in fact I owned a lot of them. Annette, now there was a Mouseketeer!

My younger brother had a crush on her. Called her up and talked for over an hour.... :)

Really enjoyed all the pics, and remembered every last one. :backinmyday:

as a 50's kid, I can relate .. ahhh those good ol' Saturday morning westerns.

:superman:

Max.....here's one for ya...

this is my favorite...

http://objflicks.com/thoseoldwesterns.htm

Get the popcorn out and enjoy!

Oh...I know the video/slideshow is virus free...but I wouldn't try any other buttons on this page. The original website is no more...so...

Edited by videoarizona

Max.....here's one for ya...

this is my favorite...

http://objflicks.com/thoseoldwesterns.htm

Get the popcorn out and enjoy!

Oh...I know the video/slideshow is virus free...but I wouldn't try any other buttons on this page. The original website is no more...so...

I remember looking forward to watching almost everyone of those while growing up. Still do see the occasional ones on TV and still enjoy them like I was still a kid ......:think: wait a minute I am still a kid :backinmyday:

• 11 months later...
Did I see Flip Wilson in there towards the end?

Yes you did.....dressed as his character "Geraldine"!?

This is the 2nd time I've seen something about the 50's that they have posted Flip Wilson in? He was in the Air Force in the 50's never really started acting till the early 60's and got his big show in 1970 "The Filp Wilson Show" he invented "Geraldine" for that show......don't know why he keeps being placed in the 50's?

I did like his comedy........

The 50's post was great!

Don't forget "Super Man" and then there's "The Cisco Kid" and his buddy "Poncho", " Rin Tin Tin", "Casey Jones", "Davy Crockett", "Gene Autry", and "Hopalong Cassidy".

I feel old now I'm going back to bed!!:doh: Almost forgot the Lone Ranger and Tonto!!!! Now back to bed.

Edited by Huggy