IGNORED

Ride Like a Pro IV DVD for FREE!!!!!!!

KiteSquid

This thread is getting busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

Also, if you want on the list, please post to the thread instead of PMing me.

People who originally, freely gave away their copy of RLAP IV or V

KiteSquid ;)

Friesman1 :sun:

jburrell :sun:

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to:

calperin send to 2RDLX

KingSizer send to jvbailey3

Canada copy: Sunman send to Sleepy2

Canada

sarges46

gunkylump

birin

Oldseadog

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada.........IF they have a NTSC compatible player.

Australia Maybe not as the DVD's are NTSC and Australia uses PAL format. spear should be checking to see if his DVD player will play NTSC DVDs

spear

United States

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Jburrell (Would like to see RLAP IV as he has viewed RLAP V)

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

1_2_ride_RSV

krome rose

BurgyMon

PLEASE Remember to please post something you learned from the video.

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

Edited by KiteSquid

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if you are going to start a Aussie list. I know it is early but as the last on the Canadian list (for now) and more than willing to ship to the land down under it would be nice to know who to ship to. Is it that we are waiting to find out if their equipment is comatable with our DVDs? :D

I was just wondering if you are going to start a Aussie list. I know it is early but as the last on the Canadian list (for now) and more than willing to ship to the land down under it would be nice to know who to ship to. Is it that we are waiting to find out if their equipment is comatable with our DVDs? :D

Maybe send spear a msg and find out if he has an ntsc player. Most in that area of the world would be PAL format and wont play the DVD.

Brian

There is an Ausie List. It contains one name: spear

We are still waiting for feedback from down-under if NTSC is playable on their equipment as the standard there is PAL.

Maybe he could play it on his PC, or game console like a PS2 or PS3, but it would have to be NTSC compatible.......

Ok, after viewing a few segments of the video, finding an empty shopping ctr parking lot, and practicing the meneuvers I'm now able to (with confidence) perform the circle completely locked out. In both directions :banana:

It did take me approx 1.5 hours to get the meneuver down pat though.. Also I'm running on ME 880's and in the beggining, it seemed like my tires were not tracking well. I checked the air pressure and sure enough they both were low. :doh: After making that correction, it was much easier to accomplish my goal.. So CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURE !!

This video should be in every bikers collection :bowdown: RLAP ver. 5

To request to be put on this list, please post to this thread and you will be put on in order posted. no need to PM me as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread...

This thread is staying busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

KiteSquid ;)

calperin send to 2RDLX

Canada copy: Sleepy2 send to sarges46

Canada

gunkylump

birin

Oldseadog

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada.........IF they have a NTSC compatible player.

Australia Maybe not as the DVD's are NTSC and Australia uses PAL format. spear should be checking to see if his DVD player will play NTSC DVDs

spear

United States

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

1_2_ride_RSV

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

Edited by KiteSquid

Kitesquid; just a friendly reminder, please see post #41. I don't know where I fit in line as long as I can view it and send it to the next on the list. Thanks.

This thread is getting busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

KiteSquid ;)

calperin send to 2RDLX

Canada copy: Sunman send to Sleepy2

Canada

sarges46

gunkylump

birin

Oldseadog

spear

United States

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

1_2_ride_RSV

krome rose

BurgyMon

Kitesquid; just a friendly reminder, please see post #41. I don't know where I fit in line as long as I can view it and send it to the next on the list. Thanks.

You are just before Sarges46.... sorry I missed you. you are on the list below...

To request to be put on this list, please post to this thread and you will be put on in order posted. no need to PM me as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread...

This thread is staying busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

KiteSquid ;)

calperin send to 2RDLX

Canada copy: Sleepy2 send to Stanman

Canada

sarges46

gunkylump

birin

Oldseadog

spear

United States

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

1_2_ride_RSV

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

• 2 weeks later...
I learned how to drag the rear brake in low speed maneuvering. this helps me to keep my hand off of the front brake and it also helps me to make tighter corners....

I figured out the brake drag ages ago on my own. Who knew I was doing something the pros do? :confused24: I can't wait to get my turn at the DVD so I can learn what else I already know and to learn new things. I'm sure there are things that I am doing that are totally wrong that I need to correct. :no-no-no:

KiteSquid ;)

calperin send to 2RDLX

Canada copy: Sleepy2 send to Stanman

Canada

sarges46

gunkylump

birin

Oldseadog

spear

United States

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

1_2_ride_RSV

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

nomadicbear

spankym

Sent D.V.D. to sarges46 today. It is a good D.V.D. to watch and I have tried out a few of the things already. The slow turning with back brake on helps a lot for better control in turning tight corners and in parking lots.:happy34::happy34:Recommend it to everyone!!

KiteSquid ;)

calperin send to 2RDLX

Canada copy: sarges46 send to Stanman

Canada

gunkylump

birin

Oldseadog

spear

United States

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

1_2_ride_RSV

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

nomadicbear

spankym