IGNORED

Happy at 70 on my 88

Evan

Turned 70 today and it was a great day. It started with my two daughters wishing me a happy 70th. Then made it through an hour of "pump it up" class exercise. After that, my dear wife Anne and I rode the 88 to the Niagara area and enjoyed a great lunch at a Niagara winery. The weather was wonderful and we rode some more great roads before visiting my 92 year old mother. After that, we enjoyed a visit with a fellow Venturerider (Dogman) and his beautiful wife Bernie who fed us a wonderful dinner and more wine. Then, after riding back to Toronto at the end of the day, I see a thread started by Marcarl where fellow Ventureriders also sent best wishes. So, for sure, I'm happy at 70 on my 88.

Turned 70 today and it was a great day. It started with my two daughters wishing me a happy 70th. Then made it through an hour of "pump it up" class exercise. After that, my dear wife Anne and I rode the 88 to the Niagara area and enjoyed a great lunch at a Niagara winery. The weather was wonderful and we rode some more great roads before visiting my 92 year old mother. After that, we enjoyed a visit with a fellow Venturerider (Dogman) and his beautiful wife Bernie who fed us a wonderful dinner and more wine. Then, after riding back to Toronto at the end of the day, I see a thread started by Marcarl where fellow Ventureriders also sent best wishes. So, for sure, I'm happy at 70 on my 88.

:sign Rock On: x70!!!!!!!!!!

:Happy Birthday:EVAN!!!!:group cheers:

Evan, my old friend, (NO pun intended!) My birthday was the 17th, and although it wasn't my 70th, I too had a wonderful day. Great minds think alike, I guess. Happy Birthday, my friend. May we both see many more years, and miles on our scoots. Who would have thought we would still be riding after all these years! Cheers to you!

Earl and Jean.