IGNORED

Holy snow batman!

steamer

You are a brave man. I've been nice to him and he hit me anyway over the weekend. :(

Shussss, Can you keep a secret Don. This is all part of my master plan to goat Flyingfool to lob some of that frozen precipitation our way. We are going through a severe drought down here and I'm afeared the well may dry up. The ponds, rivers and creeks are already looking a little puney themselves. I'd be glad to pay off a can of seafoam if that would get us some drinking water heading this way. After all no matter what Puc sez you can't drink sea foam. Well maybe you can but I don't advise it.

Keep it under your hat and don't tell FOOL what I'm up to. I'd hate for my master plan to get foiled again.:12101::thumbsup:

Is that a sexist comment?? What's wrong with Snow Women?? How about transgender snow persons??

Whats funny is as soon as I closed the window I realized that I had blown the chance to go in that direction. I'm sure we can make said snow person feel comfortable. I'm not looking forward to building yet another restroom for snowpeople or those that identify as snow people. It's birth gender will be determined by whatever produce is available on the date of manufacture haha.

Ok, so during the storm one of my neighbors decided she needed to go out to get dog food of all things and missed the turn in front of my house and ended up in a snow bank. Me and Robin tried to dig her out with little success. Then we got some help from the couple that owns the mobile home park. We got her out and she still went out in the storm for dog food. The next day I was off from work and went out and cleaned her driveway and the lady's driveway that lives right next to us. And now the baked goods are rolling in.

I still say Flyinfool ain't got the range to hit me down here.

Yea...me either! :rasberry::biker::witch_brew:

Judging by the skiff of snow over spray we got out of that last one as the 20" plus of powder went over head on its way to New York - I would say our buddy @Flyingfool has just about got the velocity stacks on his Snopercharger tweeked for winter and set for longggg range... You lop eared varmints may just rue the day you :stickpoke: with The Wisconsin White Washer!!!:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

DSCN3683.JPG

Judging by the skiff of snow over spray we got out of that last one as the 20" plus of powder went over head on its way to New York - I would say our buddy @Flyingfool has just about got the velocity stacks on his Snopercharger tweeked for winter and set for longggg range... You lop eared varmints may just rue the day you :stickpoke: with The Wisconsin White Washer!!!:snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:

Yea right. Today was 70* +. Don't appear he is trying to hard to aim that snow blower this direction. :nanner:

I don't think I've ever seen so much snow fall from one storm before. So far over 30" and still falling! Glade I got my new to me 4wd truck. This is the first time the Lowe's store I work for has closed early in 17 years.

ONLY 30 INCHES......SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE p.s....go for a bike ride...Let me know when you get some real snow.....lol....p.s....NAW NA NAW NA NAW NAW....I'm going out to cut my lawn....

What is all this picking on me while I am away killing deer to make the roads safer for us to ride????? Yes I filled all of my tags.

I still say Flyinfool ain't got the range to hit me down here.

Check Mark √ in my target book.

Oh OH!! Now ya did it Bob, now you're asking for trouble...

I bet him a can of sea foam he can't hit me all year.:dancefool::mo money::nanner::nanner::nanner::smile5:

Another check mark √√ in my target book.

You are a brave man. I've been nice to him and he hit me anyway over the weekend. :(

Sorry, was still calibrating, was aimed more north and east.........:whistling:

Shussss, Can you keep a secret Don. This is all part of my master plan to goat Flyingfool to lob some of that frozen precipitation our way. We are going through a severe drought down here and I'm afeared the well may dry up. The ponds, rivers and creeks are already looking a little puney themselves. I'd be glad to pay off a can of seafoam if that would get us some drinking water heading this way. After all no matter what Puc sez you can't drink sea foam. Well maybe you can but I don't advise it.

Keep it under your hat and don't tell FOOL what I'm up to. I'd hate for my master plan to get foiled again.:12101::thumbsup:

Who is this Flyingfool imposter amature you refer to.

Yea...me either! :rasberry::biker::witch_brew:

So soon you forget........Only 2 years ago, I took last winter off............

Another one talking about this imposter called flyingfool, remember what happened to you the last time you made that mistake....................... does 10' ring a bell?

Yea right. Today was 70* +. Don't appear he is trying to hard to aim that snow blower this direction. :nanner:

Hey I have been up nort deer hunting, filled both of my tags and made all the hunters up there happy with some nice snow for hunting.

I am not in charge of cold air, that is Saddlebums department. He has to do his part before I can do my part.

I am still putting the finishing touches on the cold air collector up der at da border so that when @saddlebum leaves the back door open to let all of that cold Canadian air slide down here I can collect it and then pipe it in insulated pipes so that I will have colder air for snow making. I just hope that I can get enough volume thru the pipe to keep up with the snowpercharger to maintain full output.

What is all this picking on me while I am away killing deer to make the roads safer for us to ride????? Yes I filled all of my tags.

Check Mark √ in my target book.

Another check mark √√ in my target book.

Sorry, was still calibrating, was aimed more north and east.........:whistling:

Who is this Flyingfool imposter amature you refer to.

So soon you forget........Only 2 years ago, I took last winter off............

Another one talking about this imposter called flyingfool, remember what happened to you the last time you made that mistake....................... does 10' ring a bell?

Hey I have been up nort deer hunting, filled both of my tags and made all the hunters up there happy with some nice snow for hunting.

I am not in charge of cold air, that is Saddlebums department. He has to do his part before I can do my part.

I am still putting the finishing touches on the cold air collector up der at da border so that when @saddlebum leaves the back door open to let all of that cold Canadian air slide down here I can collect it and then pipe it in insulated pipes so that I will have colder air for snow making. I just hope that I can get enough volume thru the pipe to keep up with the snowpercharger to maintain full output.

Is two tags all you get? Down here we get 12. I live on my own hunting preserve and don't have to leave my porch to shoot them . Here are two I shot from the porch last year.

IMG_20160827_092818.jpg

IMG_20160827_092812.jpg

IMG_20160827_092653.jpg