IGNORED

Passing Lamp Spacer Update

A HUGE THANK YOU!

To everyone who purchased this spacer. I assume all are satisfied with it, your feedback/comments in the classified ad would be greatly appreciated. As much as I hated to do it, I had to increase the price by $5. I lost my connection for aluminum and cheap shipping rates.

Bill W.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill,

Yep, the spacer worked great and I love the look of it on the bike. I hope I don't have to split the fairing for awhile but, it will come off now without moving the passing lamps. It is a great product and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

sign%20outstanding.gif

Dog

• 2 weeks later...
A HUGE THANK YOU!

To everyone who purchased this spacer. I assume all are satisfied with it, your feedback/comments in the classified ad would be greatly appreciated. As much as I hated to do it, I had to increase the price by $5. I lost my connection for aluminum and cheap shipping rates.

Bill W.

Hi Bill,

I am in need of one of your spacers. Need info about price, shipping to Canada via USPS. Postal code is T7X 3V2. Thx.

Barry

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the spacer... I got it and it looks nice. I'm waiting for it to warm up a little. I got a lot of work to do yet on my bike.. I bought the Roadliner driving lights 2 bulbs in each and I gotta figure how to get them wired up.

Thanks again,

:thumbsup2: I've got one on order and am awaiting it's arrival anytime as well. I'm sure that Bill's spacer is well worth it's costs even with the price increase. From the looks of it and the reports from others I just know it'll be top quality too.

I know I could have made one but why reinvent the horse. Besides it does help another member here and I have enough going in my shop.

Larry

So what are you guys doing about the lower air deflectors? I know that if the rubber stop is not up against the forks, they will reverberate and break the brackets.

Good question and never even thought of that. I lost a rubber bumper on one of my lowers, haven't replaced it yet but so far haven't had and problems with the lower cracking or breaking. Probably only a matter of time you think?

Larry

Definately one of the better mods I put on our 2nd Gen ... well worth the money (I got the cheaper rate), even with the $5 increase. Just try splitting the fairing once with the passing lights already installed. Talk about a royal pain in the butt. You would never want to do it more than once. (One & half hours to split + skinned knuckles verses 10 minutes and skin remains undamaged)

• 1 month later...

Added A Spacer Last Year To My Scoot. To Stabilize The Deflector I Added A Piece Of Gas Line Which Fit Over The Rubber Bumper And Rtv It In Place So It Contacts The Fork Tube. This Took The Vibration Out Of The Air Deflector. I Have About 15k On Bike Since Then And No Problems.

Guest medalhead01

BMW...are you going to Ft. Collins and if so are you going to be bringing any spacer with you. You could sell some there.