IGNORED

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

BIG TOM

Don't you all worry none,,, we have it under control,,,,, busy getting 7 units ready to move all that stuff into the proper areas,,,,, thank goodness the government hasn't got involved in this issue yet or I might be out of work.

Sure is nice when you can see your work falling out of the sky.:happy65:

Don't you all worry none,,, we have it under control,,,,, busy getting 7 units ready to move all that stuff into the proper areas,,,,, thank goodness the government hasn't got involved in this issue yet or I might be out of work.

Sure is nice when you can see your work falling out of the sky.:happy65:[/quote

Thought you were retired ?????????????? and a meat cutter....YOU TRYING TO PULL THE WOOL OVER MY EYES....? END OF THE world in Canada I tell ya END OF THE WORLD !!!!! Carls brain is frozen.........

Well, I've finished cutting the grass and blowing leaves that came from a mile away. I think this will be my last cut for this year. What is this nor...easter the weather man is talking about for next week? I hope it does not turn into an all snow event. It is simply to early to see white stuff in my neck of the woods.

I am still convinced it is not the end of the world yet. :whistling:

Which s word is that?

SNOW

SLEET

SLUSH

SLOP

SHOVEL

SHENANIGANS

Running for my life now...........:bikersmilie:

Good thing I have a 1st gen.........[/quote

THUD........................................................................ps....you have been deleted from my friends list:moon: and yes you still owe me an ice cream.......:fnd_(16):

:think::doh::bang head: Same as my window Tom:yikes:[/quote

Oh no...!!!!!! Canada is doomed I tell ya.....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES...

Tom..... I never say the S word

:bowdown: just for you I stop showelling to take a picture. Five more months and it all over.:whistling: