IGNORED

Hope this year ends soon

BradT

Not even four months of 2012 and so far not the best year. Too many things on the go. Some things are suppose to be happy but with all the issues the happy things are not that good. :think:

Building a new home is suppose to be fun but so far it is more stressful than enjoyable.

Rhonda's birthday came and went, well I screwed that one up completly, no excuses just screwed up and no way to do it over. Working on it but not the same thing and I hope she can forgive me. Our Dog Ben passed away on her birthday to top that one off. Rhonda's mother was miss dignosed with an Aneurysm (glad it was miss diagnosed).

Rhonda also started a new job hoping they are understandable, as My mother has not been doing well and recently has been diagnosed with stage 4 advanced pancreatic cancer. She has been battling a few other issues and lost alot of weight preventing treatment. Received a call earlier and it may have spread to the brain. Waiting on Cat scan results. Been tough on my Father and the next few weeks is going to be real tough for him.

Sure would be nice to get some news that is not negative.

Brad

Wow, when it rains it pours, eh?!!? Sorry to hear the waters have been rough lately. Remember that there is a reason and purpose for everything in life even if we don't understand at the time. When life settles down for you then you will really understand how life can be great. If life went smooth all the time we wouldn't appreciate the good things!

Better not forget your anniversary or you will be in some deep doo!! Treat that bride of yours extra special this year 'cause she is indeed a very special lady!

We'll be praying for you.

Brad, so very sorry to hear of your mothers illness, Charlene and I will keep her, and your entire family in our prayers. It just seems that sometimes no matter how hard we try, things just dont always go the way we plan or want them too. Know you have a very large extended family here praying for you and your family.

Not even four months of 2012 and so far not the best year. Too many things on the go. Some things are suppose to be happy but with all the issues the happy things are not that good. :think:

Building a new home is suppose to be fun but so far it is more stressful than enjoyable.

Rhonda's birthday came and went, well I screwed that one up completly, no excuses just screwed up and no way to do it over. Working on it but not the same thing and I hope she can forgive me. Our Dog Ben passed away on her birthday to top that one off. Rhonda's mother was miss dignosed with an Aneurysm (glad it was miss diagnosed).

Rhonda also started a new job hoping they are understandable, as My mother has not been doing well and recently has been diagnosed with stage 4 advanced pancreatic cancer. She has been battling a few other issues and lost alot of weight preventing treatment. Received a call earlier and it may have spread to the brain. Waiting on Cat scan results. Been tough on my Father and the next few weeks is going to be real tough for him.

Sure would be nice to get some news that is not negative.

Brad

I really feel for you and Rhonda. So sorry to hear about all you are going through. It's always hard to understand why bad things happen to good people and you are good people. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Don has certainly captured my sincere feelings Brad and I couldn't express them better than he did.

I am really sorry to hear of your troubles, especially your mother's illness. I will keep you and Rhonda in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhonda will forgive you. Just make sure that you do not forget her birthday next year.

Hope all the other problems decrease.

Losing a pet any day is terrible, but especially on a birthday would be pretty devastating.

Bless you all.

Yama Mama

Brad,

I may be speaking, or should I say writing, a bit out of turn as I have never been to a VentureRider maintenance day, but have been to similiar events. While the premise of the day is about maintaining our MC's, when all is said and done, there is probably alot more people maintenance accomplished. The emotional and psychological benefits of the gathering far outweigh the mechanical ones. Based on the commradarie and caring I see from the members, just hanging out can change ones view of the world, at least for a while. It's like Seafoam for your head. :)

Brad and Rhonda,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both and your parents. Easy for an outsider to say, but focus on your family, the house will get built. There may be delays, and things not perfect, but when the time comes to move in you will be happy.

Dave and Bernie