IGNORED

How's Ponch doing???

Condor

hi folks

just a little update on ponch as i know it. called ponch last week and left a message, no responce. i wish the best to him & litbite ( kathy ). ponch is a friend and will always be but i feel his days on the v/r site are over. there are more details & i don't have all of them, but something happend at the international rally in cody. to turn kathy off on the v/r site. at the hospital in houston after ponch's crash. (i was there) she said the v/r site was david's doings but not her's. i know i'am going out on a limb on this but i have felt that we are all family on this site but? some times limits are over streched, but we must always be respect full of our v/r family.

best reguards

don c.

hi folks

just a little update on ponch as i know it. called ponch last week and left a message, no responce. i wish the best to him & litbite ( kathy ). ponch is a friend and will always be but i feel his days on the v/r site are over. there are more details & i don't have all of them, but something happend at the international rally in cody. to turn kathy off on the v/r site. at the hospital in houston after ponch's crash. (i was there) she said the v/r site was david's doings but not her's. i know i'am going out on a limb on this but i have felt that we are all family on this site but? some times limits are over streched, but we must always be respect full of our v/r family.

best reguards

don c.

We went to the international rally in Arkansas, I understand where Kathy is coming from. I won't go to another.

Regardless of whether Ponch comes back here or not I do wish him a full recovery and the best life can offer him and Kathy. :080402gudl_prv: Ponch on getting well.

As to problems some folks may have had at any one of the VR gatherings, wherever they may be, I can't say much of anything to change outcomes other than say stuff happens sometimes and feelings can get hurt. I do think that the majority of members will go out of their way to see that everyone has an enjoyable time and be as helpfull as possible if something comes up.

Larry

the majority of members will go out of their way to see that everyone has an enjoyable time and be as helpfull as possible if something comes up.

Things can happen. Respect for Don and this Club kept me from having to take a buttkicking at one of the MD's. Thought of it still crank my Blood Pressure up but I have too many friends here for one A-Hole to keep me away. Kathy I for one would like to apologize for anything that hurt your feelings if you ever read this. And to wish you and Ponch nothing but the best in whatever you do. And remember. We love you.

I too would like to apologize for others whom might not have made Ponch or Kathy feel welcome or a part of the membership here at any of the gatherings.

They both will always have my greatest respect and honor. We feel as we have known them all their life's and met them for one day and spent time putting my center stand on and talking and making me feel so welcome at Freebirds MD. I care for the both of them and want only the best for them.May God continue to bless and help this family and let us not forget why we are all here.

PS; 3/29/12 - To clear up any negative thoughts that I may have unintentionally caused, I meant that I have always felt welcomed by most here and really felt welcome from Kathy and Ponch, and felt they really enjoyed their time with the members here. Especially at Freebirds MD, since that has been the only big gathering that I have been to. I was invited and did attend Mrsv (Dennis's) Memorial Day Ride, had a good time there also, nice ride and fellowship. I agree with Freeebird, possibly Kathy is having some problems with motorcycles in general.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Folks, I don't think that we need to over think this. I can tell you that David and Kathy have been to my home several times for Maintenance Day. I honestly believe that they have always had a nice time and I know for a fact that David has no negative feelings at all. If he does, it would truly shock me. He and I have spoken a couple of times since his accident and he has repeatedly expressed his love for the members here and the VentureRider organization. I have no idea what Kathy may be going through. I know that she was always a warm and sweet person at my house. I am just speculating here but I suspect that any bad things that she is feeling now is probably towards the motorcycle community in general. Ponch's accident has no doubt taken a tremendous toll on their life and she is quite likely not too fond of motorcycles now and may feel that his involvement in this organization added to his love to a pastime that is the cause of what they are going through now.

I have nothing bad to say about either of them and have no idea what Kathy may be going through or thinking but I will continue to count them both as dear friends. If something did happen at an even then I am sincerely sorry but I think it goes deeper than that.

Folks, I don't think that we need to over think this. I can tell you that David and Kathy have been to my home several times for Maintenance Day. I honestly believe that they have always had a nice time and I know for a fact that David has no negative feelings at all. If he does, it would truly shock me. He and I have spoken a couple of times since his accident and he has repeatedly expressed his love for the members here and the VentureRider organization. I have no idea what Kathy may be going through. I know that she was always a warm and sweet person at my house. I am just speculating here but I suspect that any bad things that she is feeling now is probably towards the motorcycle community in general. Ponch's accident has no doubt taken a tremendous toll on their life and she is quite likely not too fond of motorcycles now and may feel that his involvement in this organization added to his love to a pastime that is the cause of what they are going through now.

I have nothing bad to say about either of them and have no idea what Kathy may be going through or thinking but I will continue to count them both as dear friends. If something did happen at an even then I am sincerely sorry but I think it goes deeper than that.

PS; 3/29/12 - To clear up any negative thoughts that I may have unintentionally caused, I meant that I have always felt welcomed by most here and really felt welcome from Kathy and Ponch, and felt they really enjoyed their time with the members here. Especially at Freebirds MD, since that has been the only big gathering that I have been to. I was invited and did attend Mrsv (Dennis's) Memorial Day Ride, had a good time there also, nice ride and fellowship. I agree with Freeebird, possibly Kathy is having some problems with motorcycles in general. Considering what they all have been through and especially Kathy and Ponch.

Fuzzy

Ponch and Kathy are such wonderful folks, I have had them to my home on a number of ocassions. I tend to think Freebird hit the nail on the head about her possible bitterness towards motorcycles in general, Between Ponch's accident and my own (2 years ago in April) I have ridden less than 500 miles total and it has changed me forever. I love this group and have always felt welcome and treated wonderfully at m.d.'s as well as meet and eats... like most everone else on this site, I eagerly await to hear from Ponch and Lil Bit.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

After my Dad was killed on a bike I walked away from bikes for ten years somehow blaming the bike. Never looking or even thinking about riding one again. One day it just was like a light came on and I was back on them. Same thing could have happened in a car or truck. Someday they maybe back but if not I still call them friends.