IGNORED

How's Ponch doing???

Condor

I as well at the age of 28 was in a very bad bike accident, wife just had our first child.

she is now 30 this month, but after that accident I did not ride for 10 years , And like Buddy's story , one day the light went on and I got back on . and have been riding ever since. I have had problems with my back and other parts from extensive radiation treatments (5 years ago) then I decided to trike so I could keep on riding. :-)

I miss ponch very much and I am hoping one day I could meet him in person.

Jeff

I remember back in the late '60's a friend of mine had gotten a Honda 90 and we all envied him and his "bike". However, after a few close calls with some nitwit cagers (If you think it's bad now, ask someone who was riding then what it was like for us!) he sold the bike and bought a Mustang. Barely a month later, a driver in a cement truck lost control of the truck and slammed into my friend's Mustang head on killing him instantly. The crazy thing was, it was a narrow road with little passing room, but had he been on the bike, he might have been able to squeeze by. Of course, we'll never know and anything else is just speculation. But it taught me a few things that I've held onto since: A) Enjoy life and the people you love now - don't put it off till later because later may not make its way to you; B) When it's your time, it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing - you are gone! C) I'd rather die knowing I've lived than to never really have known life.

Andy