IGNORED

Senior Riders Sign In

Guest Mackinawman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, my helmet is off and I kneel in homage of your years of experience and continued youthful approach to this ride we call life. That said, I was invited to be part of the AARP two years ago so how come I'm too young to be part of this group??? What's up with that? I can honestly say that between my wife and I we hit 102 this year, that get us in?:big-grin-emoticon:

I have been riding since 1956 " 16 yrs.old "and I still look for the slushy spring day to get back on the bike again, I will be 69 this year and no problems and it sure is a great way to live, "back on the road again" mobile

Hey Lobo

Watch out as I'm going to catch up to you.

I turn 72 on May 15 so I'm close behind you and gaining.

Good luck on your trip this summer, I know that you'll have fun.

Don

:thumbsup:

You'll have to git a wiggle on. I may not ride fast,but I'll never stop-and never-ever

look back:Laugh:.

Guest Oldsalt

68 and still going. Waiting for 3rd Gen RSV to come out so I can upgrade from my V*1100 (I admit, I need the reverse as the legs just don't match the hormones).

Oldsalt

• 3 years later...

i am 60 this year and am in a club called" ULYSSES" http://www.ulyssesclub.org/ it is for bike riders over 50 you can join when you are 40 but you are known as a junior you become a senior at 50 we have an annual agm in a different state each year 3,500 showed for this years average age is about 70 whilst there the wife and i were asked if two others could come on a day ride to the local gardens they were both 85 both riding bmw r100s later they introduced us to there other friend who was 89 still riding his bike and also fly's his own plane the oldest i have seen still riding to the agm was 96 i hope that i am still riding when i am in my 80's the ulysses is now in new zealand south Africa England Canada and starting in america there are 30,000 membere in australia .:backinmyday: