IGNORED

What's Everybody Doing this BIG weekend?

Yama Mama

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eatin off the grill fri/Sat, riding to the Ohio motorcyclist memorial in Hopedale for the ceremony for fallen riders, and to see the new names added. Arlen Ness is supposed to be there this year with some of his motorcycles.

I am heading to Rolling Thunder in DC with our Star Touring Group. Should be a good time.

Everyone have a safe weekend ..

Stu

Stu, are you planning on riding in the parade on Sunday? I am going with a group from my church, maybe I will see you there.

ride safe,

David

My wife and I, plus my Father-in-law and Mother-in law are riding from Michigan to West Virginia. Never been there but we have heard there is some excellent riding in the state. Looks like we should have some great weather. Anybody know of some nice rides in West Virginia let me know. Thanks

While in west Virginia make sure you go up 26 (If memory serves me correctly) and see the New River Gorge Bridge, on the East or north end there is a small park that over looks the gorge. About 30 or 40 miles out of Beckly.

If you like there are a bunch of places you can go white water rafting on the New River.

Have a good trip,

David

Well we're heading down to Ruffy's house. We'll be riding down tomorrow morning, meeting up with Riderduke and head down to florida. We'll be heading home on sunday. Should be a nice trip.

Donald if you want info about WV get in touch with Froggy, Skid, or yammerdan. We have lots of folks out that way.

Margaret

Plan is to head west out of Oklahoma through New Mexico to Arizona and the Grand Canyon. Now getting there is another matter all together. We have no real route planned or have to be anywhere. Cause we is on vacation. So if you see two people heading down the highways and biways out there on a Midnight Venture smiling to beat the band, its probably me and my lovely wife. Grand Canyon North Rim is the target. Then Carlsbad, and back through the Texas Hill country and BBQ at Coopers in Llano. If there is time drop down to Katy and see our two beautiful granddaughters there too.

Above all please remember those who have given it all this Memorial day weekend. Be safe and God Bless each of you and yours!

SS

Edited by SpeedySteve
misspelled

Leaving on the RSTD Monday for Natchez and riding the Trace to the north end near Nashville to camp for the night. Tuesday we're heading to Cherokee N.C. to ride the back roads in the mountains for 3 or 4 days before heading back to Louisiana. I'm riding with some friends on: Nomad, RSTD, ST1300, Pacific Coast.

AL

Friday afternoon Sue and I will be riding to Marine City. Saturday we'll head over to Marcarl's M&E. Sunday head home. Monday dinner cookout at home with my family.

Yes Darrin, we're going out of the country AGAIN!!!!! We know they'll let us back in.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

goin over to kbay's for another houston m&e and some home cooked B B QUE. heared someone's cow got out and he had to shoot it to protect his crops. ya'll be safe and have a great weekend. but remember why we have this day off.

don c.

Headed from Suamico (Green Bay) down to East Moline to see Lumpy and some of the other Irregulars, and then Sunday over to Rock Falls IL for Miss Stephanie's (Elkhunt Clan) HS graduation and party Sunday afternoon. Back to East Moline for the evening and then a nice leisurely backroad ride home to Suamico Monday.

Curt

Heading for Houston to help Gunboat eat that cow Kbay had to shoot. Going back to San Antonio on Sunday and spending time with MochaLady looking at property in Floresville and hanging out. Stopping on post tomorrow to make sure that Mr. Albert Gene Hidgdon has a flag on his gravestone. That is Beer's dad. Stop at the memorial on the way off post and say a prayer before starting my weekend.

JB

Heading for Houston to help Gunboat eat that cow Kbay had to shoot. Going back to San Antonio on Sunday and spending time with MochaLady looking at property in Floresville and hanging out. Stopping on post tomorrow to make sure that Mr. Albert Gene Hidgdon has a flag on his gravestone. That is Beer's dad. Stop at the memorial on the way off post and say a prayer before starting my weekend.

JB

Thanks so much there JB . I owe you one hell of a big one !

Gene

Work on the bike, work on the bike, work on the bike..............

Heeeyyyyy, me too! Gotta put it back together but after another cracked tab and a tab I fixed that is a little weak is all fixed. My kickstand and engine guard came in this week too!

Once all that is said and done, then decide on two headsets!

working , Friday, Saturday, and Monday!

got another "KIDDE" live fire training trailer, that has to be delivered in 5 weeks!

thats 14 weeks worth of work, in 5 weeks!!!

ain't gonna happen!

the first one , was shipped to "cream river", new jersey?????????, LAST WEEK.

YA'LL enjoy, THE LONG WEEKEND, AND remember WHAT it's all for.

just jt

Tomorrow, change the oil in the bike, pull maintenance on my mowing equipment, renew plates on truck. Saturday doing some bbq cause my sis is in town, Sunday and Monday help some friends with thier flood damaged clubhouse along the Meremac. Tuesday WB and I leaving on the bike for 2 days of trout fishing down at Bennet, return on Thursday and start mowing clients yards........If your gonna play gotta pay!....LOL Everyone be safe and remember what this weekends all about!

Get that bike done, Dan. There are only a couple weeks left until Don's.

DD isn't the only one who will be cruising southern IN. I'll be headed that direction with three other bikes, Brown county area all the way down to the Ohio River. I've been to that Mayberry Cafe in Danville too. I had a blast there because I'm a huge fan. But my friends who live in that town seemed rather bored while we were there. I think their only fun was listening to me tell them all about each episode within 30 seconds of a new one starting. There's a local station here that still shows Andy Griffith. I watch it every night. Last night's episode was Checkpoint Chicky, one of my favorites.

Edited by pegscraper