IGNORED

Looking for cane and rocking chair recommendations!!!

snyper316

Well as I posted in another thread I have now officially joined the ranks of being an Ol Geezer so now it is time to start looking for a rocking chair, and a cane. I want one with either a wolf, eagle or dragon. But should I go with bamboo, redwood, black oak, or pine? Input on this matter will be greatly appreciated. I just not sure what to do after hitting the top of the hill and now being a first time Grandpa... What am I writing about....... OOOO I am a GRANDPA AT 40:bawling:!!

On the other hand can't be any happier just means I will have more years with him as March 10 of this year will mark one year of no NASTY CIGS!!! so here is couple of pictures of the new addition Issei Cain Flowers born 2/24/18 6lbs 19” long

Screenshot_2018-02-24-18-43-38.jpg

:scared:,,:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

= ACTUAL :Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::group cheers::Crazy_139::Crazy_139:

WHAT A CHAMP!!!!!!!!!

YA DONE BEEN BLESSED SNYPE!! CONGRATS TO ALL!!

Puc

P.S. = :ice_congrats-vi6886 ON THE NO SMOKEY TOO BROTHER!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Congrats again on the granddaughter. The meaning of grandfather is "Second Chance". I have 5 grandchildren out of them only one granddaughter. I tell her she is my best granddaughter. This joke is well worth it every time just to see her smile.:hurts: OOPS! Open mouth insert foot. Congrats on GRANDSON!

Edited by mraf
OOPS

Not grand daughter and just got word he is not holding food down so they are gonna do an ultrasound on him to see why... I'm worried and asking for prayers. There was also complications which I will copy and paste from her....

When he was born they were having problems getting him to breathe and they had to do chest compressions and help him with air but it didn’t take them long to get him breathing but it took a long time to get him to start crying they have him on iv fluids with antibiotics cuz I had started running a fever during labor and they are just taking precautions they are also doing a blood culture they said at 4 or 4:30 when Tyler and I went to see him that his vitals are normal and that he will need to be on the iv for at least 48 hours.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

I have five grands but I'm younger than they are or at least more active all they know how to do is play with the smart phone playing games! Anyway congrats they are special love all five of mine! Looking forward to great grands.

At the end of the day I don't feel that old in the first place he is doing well im gonna take a nap..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180226/cac2dd788bff84b6faf96d63bcb8a73c.jpg

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

My youngest was 6 months old when I turn 40! You are going to have so many great years with that kid! Unless of course they're living in your house, then grandparenting is it all the fun it's cracked up to be. Have a wonderful time what a blessing!

in the Eternal scheme of things, this isn't even the blink of an eye.

:backinmyday: I'm glad you asked cus canes and rockers is sumpn I know a little sumpn about. You see I collect canes. Here is my favorite un. Can anyone guess what thisun is a made of.

I'm in the process of starting up my retirement business. Wood outdoor furniture. These two are gonna be the first two in my product line.

As far as being a Grand Papi. You're wise to get started young while you still got the energy to make it fun.

IMG_20180227_193727.jpg

IMG_20180227_193807.jpg

IMG_20180227_193830.jpg

:backinmyday: I'm glad you asked cus canes and rockers is sumpn I know a little sumpn about. You see I collect canes. Here is my favorite un. Can anyone guess what thisun is a made of.

I'm in the process of starting up my retirement business. Wood outdoor furniture. These two are gonna be the first two in my product line.

As far as being a Grand Papi. You're wise to get started young while you still got the energy to make it fun.

lol how much for the swing...

• 3 weeks later...