IGNORED

WARNING...we are under ATTACK!!!

Freebird

I was not aiming for the south, Up in the sensible northern half of the country we know how to deal with flakes. We like a White Christmas. If I aimed south it would ruin everyone's Christmas when they rolled up the streets and sidewalks and the whole world came to a screeching halt.

But once the festivities are over...........................

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not aiming for the south, Up in the sensible northern half of the country we know how to deal with flakes. We like a White Christmas. If I aimed south it would ruin everyone's Christmas when they rolled up the streets and sidewalks and the whole world came to a screeching halt.

But once the festivities are over...........................

Alright, I'll give you that............ I can't argue with the truth............... But if you are planning on aiming south after Christmas let's make a deal. I'm already off work until 1/2/ 2018. If you start letting fly on New Year's day that should be good for at least another week of paid leave off work.

DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!!! :scared:

You mean I am now lumped in with the likes of Yammer Dan and cowpuc?:stirthepot:

OH OH

I Hear it again.

The words are stuck in my head.............

"I'm Dreaming of a white.... Christmas..........

Just like the ones I used to know................"

You know Jeff, should you ever decide you would like to retire from the snow launching business, it would be my great honor to assume the responsibility of official VR snow maker. I grew up loving the snow and am doing my best to pass that love on to my children. I strongly believe in sharing the majesty of the amazing white stuff with as many people as possible. I understand the heavy burden you are under with maintaining the launcher and the worry of the many levels secret probation you are threatened with. I feel that with the extensive training I received while in service to our great country that I would have the fortitude and strength to carry on the great work you have started. I would honor the job and care for the snow launcher as though it was my own creation. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will sincerely consider passing this considerable responsibility on to me should you ever decide to give it up. And I would like to thank you for the white Christmas you provided my family. Keep up the good work my friend.

You know Jeff, should you ever decide you would like to retire from the snow launching business, it would be my great honor to assume the responsibility of official VR snow maker. I grew up loving the snow and am doing my best to pass that love on to my children. I strongly believe in sharing the majesty of the amazing white stuff with as many people as possible. I understand the heavy burden you are under with maintaining the launcher and the worry of the many levels secret probation you are threatened with. I feel that with the extensive training I received while in service to our great country that I would have the fortitude and strength to carry on the great work you have started. I would honor the job and care for the snow launcher as though it was my own creation. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will sincerely consider passing this considerable responsibility on to me should you ever decide to give it up. And I would like to thank you for the white Christmas you provided my family. Keep up the good work my friend.

Pssst. If he does relinquish control of it. I'm willing to pay you $10.00 to :smash2: the hell out of it. Right now would be nice we are close to 2 ft. so far today.:cold: Keep kissing up it might work I'm pulling for you.:whistling::bowdown::icon_lurker:

Pssst. If he does relinquish control of it. I'm willing to pay you $10.00 to :smash2: the hell out of it. Right now would be nice we are close to 2 ft. so far today.:cold: Keep kissing up it might work I'm pulling for you.:whistling::bowdown::icon_lurker:

:scared:I could never destroy such a marvel of engineering! You see, I was born here in the great white north and therefore i have an affinity for the great white stuff know as snow. No, the white washer would be in safe hands with me.

Ben,,, you is a Fool, you have to learn the difference between open and closed. I went down to check on the hole situation and found that swinging thing was going both ways, not only standing open but creating a breeze in the process. I had wondered about this because it had quit snowing here before they said that it would, so that must be what prompted The Fool to energize the White Wash Machine some more. Good work though, everybody in the neighborhood got their white Christmas. You may also notice that when you leave the door open too long it creates a draft, something more or less like when the mouth is open toooo long,(but that's another story for a longer day). Now this draft you created has sucked all the cold from the far north and dropped it right here on our doorstep. Hey, it's cold enough now to freeze the nuts off of a steel bridge, lucky for us though, we don't have a lot of those left so we'll have to go back to brass monkeys.

Yes, I made some SnowMountains. Got to get some pictures today when we go to fix what broke in the processes. The boss says that we have enough for right now, but I think he may be a bit mistaken or just dreaming. I plan to finish what I have started and those mountains are not near big enough yet.

Man I am Glad I kept the back door closed this year. You On You Own this time Flyinfool.

Ben,,, you is a Fool, you have to learn the difference between open and closed. I went down to check on the hole situation and found that swinging thing was going both ways, not only standing open but creating a breeze in the process. I had wondered about this because it had quit snowing here before they said that it would, so that must be what prompted The Fool to energize the White Wash Machine some more. Good work though, everybody in the neighborhood got their white Christmas. You may also notice that when you leave the door open too long it creates a draft, something more or less like when the mouth is open toooo long,(but that's another story for a longer day). Now this draft you created has sucked all the cold from the far north and dropped it right here on our doorstep. Hey, it's cold enough now to freeze the nuts off of a steel bridge, lucky for us though, we don't have a lot of those left so we'll have to go back to brass monkeys.

Yes, I made some SnowMountains. Got to get some pictures today when we go to fix what broke in the processes. The boss says that we have enough for right now, but I think he may be a bit mistaken or just dreaming. I plan to finish what I have started and those mountains are not near big enough yet.

I have to agree that someone sure don't know the difference between open and closed. Cuz "Baby its cold outside.........":whistling::cold::yikes::cold:

Hey Ben, Your door is WIDE open and swinging to make more wind. Trust us on this one. Durn kids always leavin the darn door open all the time........:buttkick:

Hey Ben, Your door is WIDE open and swinging to make more wind. Trust us on this one. Durn kids always leavin the darn door open all the time........:buttkick:

Not so sure if it's the door making wind at this point of if it's something else making wind, but I do agree that we can blame it on Bum. I think he's off for the week, so it might just happen that we'll have to put up with this nonsense until he goes back to his day job next week. You know,,, when you're good at something and get blamed for it as well, you might as well as much mileage out of it as possible.

I have to agree that someone sure don't know the difference between open and closed. Cuz "Baby its cold outside.........":whistling::cold::yikes::cold:

Well maybe if you had said something sooner I would have wondered back there to fix it but you waited tooooo long to complain and like Carl says its tooo darned cold to go out there and work on it now.

But like I said in another thread if you remember (assuming that sometimers ain't kicked in again) We have accumulated a total average of 16 inches of snow over the past couple weeks, which has given us the 1st white Christmas in the last few years. Had I left the door open we would have had another green Christmas instead of the beautiful white Christmas we are currently having. Plus Marcarl is happier than he has been for a few seasons cause he just loves to play with them tractors and push snow around making snow mountains. Makes him feel like the kid he once was so many millenniums ago. On that note I rest my case.

So your more than welcome go back there and to give it your best shot.:whistling:But I am sure you will bw wasting your time

CUSS ITS CLOSED :backinmyday:

Edited by saddlebum

Flyinfool ADJUST YOUR NOZZLE....REPEAT...ADJUST YOUR NOZZLE. You are raining the white stuff on friendly compadres. I REPEAT....YOU ARE HITTING A FRIENDLY TARGET. We are at coordinates 41°14′38″N 82°12′52″W

. YOU HAVE US IN YOUR LINE OF FIRE. WHITE STUFF IS FALLING AND ACCUMULATING FAST!!!

REPEAT....ADJUST YOUR COORDINATES. MAYDAY....MAYDAY...MAYDAY

:scared:

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:,,, :snow:,,:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl:,,,, :snow::snow::scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:,,,:yikes::yikes::snow: :scared:,,, :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow:,,:sign67::cold:

Thought I'd post a couple of pics from BC :cold::cold::cold:

Not a lot of snow around here but we have had about 6" or so then freezing rain. We have trees down, trees bent double, power outages unbelievable the damage that's been done

.Front Hedge.jpg Willow & Hedge.jpg

the hedge above is now almost flat & will not recover I fear!

I posted a tongue in cheek post recently poking fun at everyone up north about how we get very few days of too cold to ride weather and don't get a season to work on our bikes here. I might have slightly exaggerated our year round riding season in the interest of humor. Now I'm cryin UNCLE. It was 60 degrees here a year ago, today I took a picture in town that many of you wouldn't call cold but it's killing me. IMG_0670.jpgI might have deserved this for poking fun of others, but this just ain't right.