IGNORED

WNY Northeast Regional Rally

RockinRobin

Wonderful rally, good food,(good food take a while sometimes eh?) loads of fun (we laughed a lot) great company (can't beat Pioneer), the guests present were very accommodating (they let me stay the whole time), the weather did it's thing and kept all the scoots clean (except for those who felt it necessary to keep the dirt in place and put covers on), sleep was as normal (some did, and some need further training), a good mix of both sexes (don't think there was anymore than 2), rides and destinations were just fine (we like to ride, but we also spent time talking). Those were the good things that I can remember off hand.

The bummers were: 1) not much ice-cream ( my own fault) 2) not enough room in the midsection for more of the tasty stuff (it was tasty though and lots of it), AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I expected to see more of the folks I get to see maybe once a year, but hey!!!!! you weren't there,,, where were you???? I missed you!!! OK, next year then, looking forward to it already.

Thanks you guys, for putting on a GRAND Rally. Looking forward to lots of pictures.

A big thankyou to the WESTERN NEW YORK CREW for a great time this weekend. We got home about a half hour ago. Hope everyone made it home safe. Just to let everyone know that was not there you missed a great time. Seen some old friends and made some new ones. We really enjoyed the rides and time to socialize with everyone. If you haven't been in a while or never have came you need to plan on making this one next year. Again thank you for all the fun, great food and music the whole time we were there. Deb and Joe.

Got home around 4pm. Had a great time riding with my fellow riders except for the time at border crossing( must have answered about 10 questions before crossing. Just as we got to last of us going to booth they opened up another one. Tooch got thru a lot faster as he went into line beside us. Must have been my comment about being lucky we weren't in the line going into the U.S. as it was up over the bridge and all booths open. When we got over the bridge all lines leading to the 7 booths were backed up behind us also. when we got thru border and said our goodbyes the line on the Canadian side was backed up for miles before Duty Free

Many thanks to ALL who spent their time and thought into putting on (in MY opinion) another GREAT Western New York rally this year. I very much hope there will be another next year as it is one of 2 that I can usually get to go to. The other is Freebird's Maintenance day.

So hopefully many more people will be able to attend ----please try as I would love to meet more new and old friends . Some I have met before and those I only know on the web site.. You missed a great Western New York rally and also----plug----Ontario's National Rally in Mindon Ontario which was ALSO a great weekend!

This is also MY attempt to convince all those who are on the fence about coming to any or all 3 of these events----try---as you will have a great time.

Kim and I made it home safely. A huge THANK YOU to everyone involved in putting this rally together!! It is always a great time, with a good mix of ride time and BS time. Food was great! weather was great! and the dealership/venue has to be one of the most beautiful in the country. If you are anywhere within riding distance, you should mark your calender for next years gathering you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again, Craig

Rose Mary and I made it home safely. What a great time. If you missed it you missed a great rally. Many thanks to the WNY Crew for all of their planning and hard work. [emoji106]to Pioneer for being wonderful hosts. And a special thanks to Craig (cecdoo) for guiding us efficiently to the venue.

If you didn't/couldn't make it this year please start planning for next year. It's the most fun you can legally have with your clothes on[emoji14]!! Hope to see you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got home a short while ago safe and sound. But had to head right back out again to my son's as he invited my wife and I too a last minute BBQ (Noooo I'm not still there waiting for my burger......His wife likes me feeds me first).

Above all, The most important thing I need to say is that I totally enjoyed the weekend again All those involved in organizing the event deserve all the praise I can muster. A huge thanks to Amy and Rock'n Robin who never stopped their tireless efforts to keep things moving.

Finally a special thanks to Terry and Michelle from Pioneer Motor Sports for all they have done for us in providing one of the best facility's available for an event like this plus all the other things tey have done or provided for us.

The music was great and though very few got up to dance and I myself only danced a couple dances which is totally unlike me the music played by the band was great in my book.

The BBQ chicken was delicious as was the rest of the meal that went with it. It seemed with all the extra stuff there was available to do the time blew by all too fast and it was sad to have to say goodbye's so soon after getting there thurs morning.

It was great to to meet old friends make new ones. But it was also a little disappointing to not see some of the regular faces from years past. Hope next year will bring out more people again keep this great event going.

Edited by saddlebum

Thank you WNY Venture Riders for putting on this great Rally/Gathering.

I count myself very lucky for being able to attend at the last minute. I still can't ride my bike, so I went without it and had a great time. I was offered by many that had the space in the day time if I wanted to be a passenger for the rides. Decisions, what to get on, a Venture, Trike, Sidecar, Honda, or what won out was the Spyder. Thank you Carl and all the others that did offer to take me. You are all a great bunch of people.

The planning for this event was flawless, which means you all put a lot of work into this. All of us that where there had a great time and certainly appreciated all the hard work you guys did and where doing while we where there enjoying all the spoils you all had planned for us.

Thank you again for a great weekend.

I look forward to next years WNY Rally. Any new or long time members, this is an event you should get to next year.

Rose Mary and I made it home safely. What a great time. If you missed it you missed a great rally. Many thanks to the WNY Crew for all of their planning and hard work. [emoji106]to Pioneer for being wonderful hosts. And a special thanks to Craig (cecdoo) for guiding us efficiently to the venue.

If you didn't/couldn't make it this year please start planning for next year. It's the most fun you can legally have with your clothes on[emoji14]!! Hope to see you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Thank You, but the credit really goes to Mr Garmin:thumbsup2: Great seeing you guys and getting the chance to catch-up.

Craig

Sorry it's taken me so long to let you know that I made it home safely but I stopped for a hamburger on the way and well......you know! :whistling: (Well if you had come to the rally, you'd know what that was all about!! And you would of had the most awesome time, as well!!)

Thanks guys and gals of the WNY rally it was great! Looking forward to next year.

Sorry it's taken me so long to let you know that I made it home safely but I stopped for a hamburger on the way and well......you know! :whistling: (Well if you had come to the rally, you'd know what that was all about!! And you would of had the most awesome time, as well!!)

Thanks guys and gals of the WNY rally it was great! Looking forward to next year.

We were worried about leaving you alone with Ben, but then after some consideration we thought things might just be OK. Funny that he didn't mention anything in his post.

We were worried about leaving you alone with Ben, but then after some consideration we thought things might just be OK. Funny that he didn't mention anything in his post.

Man you are so nosey. Well if you must know all the intimate details. There are none:rotfl:

We had an event free ride home. Stopped at cassablanca for a bite and a coffee and an interruption free chat. Returned to the highway than parted ways when i took the fairview cut off.

Thanks to the WNY rally committee for putting on a great rally again this year. Tina and I had a great time again this year catching up with some old friends and meeting some new friends. If you have never attended this rally or its been a while you really should make plans to attend next years rally, you won't be disappointed.

Ron

Man you are so nosey. Well if you must know all the intimate details. There are none:rotfl:

We had an event free ride home. Stopped at cassablanca for a bite and a coffee and an interruption free chat. Returned to the highway than parted ways when i took the fairview cut off.

Tooch must of had some good food, spent his time eating,, how was your food? not so good?

Pic's are on facebook. Don't know way no one posting here.

Well now, I don't do facebook, I keep very busy trying to keep up here, and even get behind at times.

So come-on bro, post some pictures or I'll have to go through my mind to see if I can conjure up something,,,,, now would you want me posting that?