IGNORED

Anybody seeing these errors?

Freebird

Eagleeye tells me that at the top of the pages here he sees the following to errors.

PHP Warning
: Illegal string offset 'xmlns' in
..../includes/class_rss_poster.php
on line

PHP Warning
: Illegal string offset 'channel' in
on line

I've been unable to replicate this issue. He is using Firefox. I've used Firefox, Safari and IE and do not get any errors.

Not here boss. I have been on with Chrome, Chromium, IE, Maxthon using Win7, Win 10, Linux and have not seen those errors.

The problem I am having is when I click on notifications tab up top, all the filled in info such as who and what thread are invisible to me unless I highlight it.:confused24: :think:

Eagleeye tells me that at the top of the pages here he sees the following to errors.

PHP Warning
: Illegal string offset 'xmlns' in
on line

PHP Warning
: Illegal string offset 'channel' in
on line

I've been unable to replicate this issue. He is using Firefox. I've used Firefox, Safari and IE and do not get any errors.

Don see my post a couple days ago regarding editing pics in the classifieds. I was getting similar error messages to these. Doug

Not here boss. I have been on with Chrome, Chromium, IE, Maxthon using Win7, Win 10, Linux and have not seen those errors.

The problem I am having is when I click on notifications tab up top, all the filled in info such as who and what thread are invisible to me unless I highlight it.:confused24: :think:

That is a problem with the colors you are using in your profile. You need to edit your profile and work on the colors.

Don see my post a couple days ago regarding editing pics in the classifieds. I was getting similar error messages to these. Doug

I just got that issue resolved. Pictures should rotate properly now. I don't know if it had anything to do with this other issue or not. We'll see.

I have several computers that I use between home and work.

They are all running XP Pro, SP2, and FireFox.

I have not seen these errors.

I have been having many issues since the last Firefox update, but these issues are affecting all sites. going back to an earlier version of Firefox fixed the issues.

I HOPE I have this issue resolved, as well as the one with rotating pictures in the classifieds. Let me know if you see any more.

Don - I have it at the top of the page when I opened the site a few minutes ago......Win10 using Chrome.

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'xmlns' in ..../includes/class_rss_poster.php on line 208

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'channel' in ..../includes/class_rss_poster.php on line 212

VentureRider.org - Yamaha Ventur

Just showed up when i started the website, but then was gone as soon as i went in the 'forum'. Doesnt effect anything.

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'xmlns' in ..../includes/class_rss_poster.php on line 208

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'channel' in ..../includes/class_rss_poster.php on line 212

VentureRider.org - Yamaha Ventur

Just showed up when i started the website, but then was gone as soon as i went in the 'forum'. Doesnt effect anything.

That is the same thing that it did to me.

Got it just 2 minutes ago entering the site. It may be the recent updates to the browsers.. Devs think they need to fix things that ain't broke. So it may not be your site per say.