IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys really are pretty boring, and that is great. I have been playing Candy Crush Saga, talk about boring. It takes forever to get a win. How could I get started playing such a boring game. Of all the boring ideas I have ever had, other than going Snipe hunting a few years ago, this ranks right up there.

Yama Mama

th.jpg

Well, let's see Yama Mama.....Talked to the Pucster this morning, he gave us some tips on pulling the clutch. So we got that done and I boxed it up ready to send off to the auto clutch people. Laundry is going, the bed needs to be change, I cleaned the cat box last night.....uh....oh the dishwasher is ready to start. Ken got his nap in today and is now helping with the laundry. There is a nice breeze outside even though its pretty hot....uh.....Oh and the floors need to be cleaned (that will happen tomorrow)....oh ya and one of our dogs definitely needs a bath.

How did I do?

Well, let's see Yama Mama.....Talked to the Pucster this morning, he gave us some tips on pulling the clutch. So we got that done and I boxed it up ready to send off to the auto clutch people. Laundry is going, the bed needs to be change, I cleaned the cat box last night.....uh....oh the dishwasher is ready to start. Ken got his nap in today and is now helping with the laundry. There is a nice breeze outside even though its pretty hot....uh.....Oh and the floors need to be cleaned (that will happen tomorrow)....oh ya and one of our dogs definitely needs a bath.

How did I do?

Great job, I mean I was so bored reading your post, I could hardly go on! Thanks a lot!

Yama Mama

Well, I dusted the bedroom furniture today. Then I discovered and pumped up the leaky left rear tire on my ol f150. The tire is leaking. The AC is leaking. My truck is not boring. It keeps me busy in its old age.

Grandkids are here, and I wanted a boring, quiet day, so I threw 49 pennies out in the yard and told them not to come back in until they found all 50!

That was pretty brilliant. I never thought of that one. Hey, this boring stuff is pretty interesting, and yet really dull.

Yama Mama

I had about 6 grandkids and 3 kids 3 in laws and the Warden to put up with today, Pitched 20 games of really boring horseshoes. Won 10 boring games. Looked at a bunch of the Son in Laws boring guns. Watched a bunch of boring fireworks.:backinmyday:

I had about 6 grandkids and 3 kids 3 in laws and the Warden to put up with today, Pitched 20 games of really boring horseshoes. Won 10 boring games. Looked at a bunch of the Son in Laws boring guns. Watched a bunch of boring fireworks.:backinmyday:

That do sound boring if you did not shoot any of the guns or set any fireworks off.:rotfl:

Well Dan, that does not sound to boring. You must do better than that or I will not find you boring at all. Good for you winning 10 games. I bet all the family was bored watching you.

Yama Mama

WOW, I am really bored with this boredom post, but I think it is interesting what we do when we are bored. I am glad your fish is swimming this morning, and that Bob is on his deck. Fireworks debris is a pain, and really boring too. I am going to go make a boring breakfast now. May be white bread with butter. That is really dull. Actually, if it stops raining, I may go out and pick up sticks, and limbs in the front yard. Boring.

Yama Mama

Craig that is cool that you painted that for your daughter. How many coats are you painting? It could take days and days of watching that thing dry.

Yama Mama

Lots of coats with Deft they dry pretty quick tho. I have a fan on it now trying to blow the stink off it. She hates that paint smell in her apt.

Craig

I'm bored all the time because I have already been everywhere, done everything, rode every road, walked every trail and can't think of anything else to do. I need a New adventure but can't think of one. So now I'm laying around watching movies I've already seen.

I'm bored all the time because I have already been everywhere, done everything, rode every road, walked every trail and can't think of anything else to do. I need a New adventure but can't think of one. So now I'm laying around watching movies I've already seen.

I am glad we had this boring talk. I think we should all think of something that you have not done, so that you can plan to do it real soon. We need an adventure committee, to advise bored members. We can work on that later.

Yama Mama

I am glad we had this boring talk. I think we should all think of something that you have not done, so that you can plan to do it real soon. We need an adventure committee, to advise bored members. We can work on that later.

Yama Mama

I think that is a good idea. Someone needs to form a committee to think of New adventures that 60 year old fat, bald man can do that he hasn't already done.

I think that is a good idea. Someone needs to form a committee to think of New adventures that 60 year old fat, bald man can do that he hasn't already done.

That leaves me out of things. I am 64 not bald and also not fat. :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: