IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would update every one that I am still wasting time. I look on the VR Chatroom only to see no one is there. So I sit there and sit there. Okay I am fibbing, I have not been on chat for weeks, so tonight I am coming back on to see if any one else is wasting their time like me.

Yama Mama

I have been wasting hours almost every night waiting and waiting and waiting for some one to pop into chat.

So today I wasted some gas and time by mowing the parched brown lawn That really did not need it it has not grown at all in the last month. BUT I keep watching the grass not grow.

I have been wasting hours almost every night waiting and waiting and waiting for some one to pop into chat.

So today I wasted some gas and time by mowing the parched brown lawn That really did not need it it has not grown at all in the last month. BUT I keep watching the grass not grow.

I feel really bad that you have been wasting time on VR Chat all alone and by yourself. So tonight, I promise that I will stop in. We can discuss other ways we can waste time, while we are wasting time.

Yama Mama

Hmmmmm, think I'll read political posts on Facebook, ultimate waste of time!!!

I agree with you on that one Bob! I already have my mind made up anyway, so nothing they can say will change it. Hey they are wasting their time.

Yama Mama

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. I would NEVER post anything political on my Facebook page. :smile5:

That being said, I also just started my own Blog. I don't really know why. I think it's more of a way to vent than anything else. I haven't even posted a link to it from anywhere and may not. Not much there yet anyway and very basic. So far, just a couple of repeats from my uh....non-political...Facebook posts. May not even keep it up. Was just bored the other night and threw it together.

Well...I guess you can think of it kind of like a private Facebook page. It's just not Facebook. It's a place where I can spew my mindless thoughts and people can comment as they do on Facebook. The thing is, you don't need a Facebook account to read it or reply and you don't have to worry about Facebook removing something that they don't like. That being said...as already stated...it is just my mindless thoughts that most people will have very little interest in.

Well @venturesome , I fight real hard to obey my own rules here about no political discussion but the few of you that follow me on Facebook know that I have PLENTY to say when it comes to politics. There's not much on the blog because I just started it and not even sure that I'll maintain it but I'll give you the link. I want to warn anybody though, I lean a bit to the right. :whistling: If you want to comment on anything I write there then you will need to register and post your comments there. I will remind people that there will be NO political discussion at VentureRider.org

All that being said, the link is http://www.dnelson.com

You and your wife work fast. I hope you kept the receipt for those cards and I hope you did not sign them and address them before you took them back.

Did you see an good outfits on any customers at Wallyworld?

Yama Mama[ATTACH=CONFIG]106036[/ATTACH]

Went to wally world to see what i could spot... Nothing there too out of the ordinary however i finally have a working flashlight after trying out an electronics cleaner on it.... seems it works... o wait there was something the parking lot at Casey's was full at 1:18 am and none of them were cops....

Today, since it going to be so nice. I decided I am going to dig out the roots of my thirty five year old shrubs. There are only 9 of them. Now that is going to be a real waste of time. But I do have a good shovel, and a wheel barrow. Help.

Yama Mama

I got a multimeter as my other red lead came off the lead wire electrical spray and some velcro to move my box went and fiddled with the bike rotated my spark plug wires as that needs to be done every 2000 miles or so.. so now im good for another 1000 before i will have to do it again so i make sure to get even use in the wires...