IGNORED

Name my new bike

Freebird

OK....I know that a lot of people name their motorcycles but I never have. Just never do come up with anything. But I guess I'll name this one.

So @bongobobny posted to my Facebook a while back that due to me buying a Harley and then coming back to the RSV that I should name it "CROW" because I would be eating some. :) I actually kind of like that. It seems to be a fitting name due to his reasoning, the fact that it is black, and it kind of meshes with the "Freebird" username. Of course I could also just name it "Freebird".

So what do you think? Do you like that? Do you have other suggestions?

Let the name calling begin. :whistling:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Biblical times and in Indian cultures the rainbow has always been a good indicator of returning peace and tranquility.. "Chipara" is the Inca Indian translation for what I am implying - a revered word.. Spinning off all that - you could name that gorgeous piece of redemptive machinery "Chip"...

OK....I know that a lot of people name their motorcycles but I never have. Just never do come up with anything. But I guess I'll name this one.

So @bongobobny posted to my Facebook a while back that due to me buying a Harley and then coming back to the RSV that I should name it "CROW" because I would be eating some. :) I actually kind of like that. It seems to be a fitting name due to his reasoning, the fact that it is black, and it kind of meshes with the "Freebird" username. Of course I could also just name it "Freebird".

So what do you think? Do you like that? Do you have other suggestions?

Let the name calling begin. :whistling:

FREEBIRD :parrots:

"Second Chance"

Hmmm, but this is your 3rd Venture so that wouldn't fit.

Guess you're gonna have to stick with "Crow"

Well actually, this is my 6th Venture although 2 of them were basically bought to resell.

Edited by Freebird