IGNORED

THE RED BARON last months upgrades

StarFan

I thought that I would leave The Red Baron as is when putting it in the workshop this winter. Then I started wondering,,,,,,,,,I really should stop wondering so much,,,,,

Installed Monster Ovals and could not stop myself so I had my painter put some color on the air boxes and the black fairing covers in front of the drivers feet as well as the cover behind the passenger foot rests, the funny clam shaped visor between the forks as well as the passenger volume panel on the trunk..

And while doing that I finished designing and making templates for some saddlebag lid covers and a trunk bib. Nanci at Ace High Leather is making these for me and she is also making a tank bib (the one on the bike is a prototype with wrong color). All with the same material and colors as the Corbin seats. Also finally put my Custom Carb Covers on the bike - Still have a set left if somebody is interested (no lights on that set).

When this is all done then I am not doing anything more to this bike - pretty much has it all,,,,,,,,,,The only thing I would be interested in doing is widening the saddlebags 2 inches. Am looking into it but not sure if I am gonna do it this winter. Still would be fun. Have an extra set of bags that I could use for this project. Anybody know if this has been done to a Venture bags ? Know that they have heightened the Harley bags though so widening the Venture bags should be possible.

Here are some pictures. NOTE that the black and green lines on the saddlebag and trunk lid are just line tape and velcro for making templates. Also found a picture of the bike like it was when I first got it. Interesting to see the change.

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/Airbox%20and%20covers%20painted/IMG_0643_zpsa5qy29rs.jpg

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/Airbox%20and%20covers%20painted/IMG_0628_zpstbu5ijhq.jpg

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/Airbox%20and%20covers%20painted/IMG_0642_zps9is48wtk.jpg

THEN AND NOW

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a501/jonaslill/Airbox%20and%20covers%20painted/Then%20and%20now_zpsyoub6sdi.jpg

Well I think THAT is the PURDIEST:178::178::178:.. mostest GORGEOUS 2ND GEN :178::178::178::178: I ever did see:173:.. If that were my SCOOT I would change his name to :think::think::scratchchin::scratchchin: George and I would

BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK THEIR MY BROTHER!!! OL PUCSTER IS PROUD TO KNOW YOU JONAS!! YOU DA MAN!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Here I was looking to see what all the fuss was about. It took a while, comparing the two pictures,,,, but!!! then I noticed the change,,,,,,,,,,,, it's the driver seat! :happy65::happy65: Wow I found it!!!!

Making any other changes while you're at it???? like put some chrome on and a few did-dads maybe????

I know, I know,, must be the glasses,,, nice scoot Bro,,,, real puuuurdy!!!!

Here I was looking to see what all the fuss was about. It took a while, comparing the two pictures,,,, but!!! then I noticed the change,,,,,,,,,,,, it's the driver seat! :happy65::happy65: Wow I found it!!!!

Making any other changes while you're at it???? like put some chrome on and a few did-dads maybe????

I know, I know,, must be the glasses,,, nice scoot Bro,,,, real puuuurdy!!!!

Thanks Buddy.

But no,,,it has nothing to do with your glasses ,,,,word goes that you are just a little on the slow side,,,,,,like your tricycle,,,,,,,,,,:rasberry:

(Well yours is purdy to) :)

Jonas your Red Baron is beautiful Thanks for sharing the photos. You did a great job.

Yama Mama[ATTACH=CONFIG]103467[/ATTACH]

Thanks Peggy.

Nice picture :D

I need to upgrade your shot glasses. Have some here in Iceland that will match the liquid pictured.

Wanna send me a PM with your postal address :beer:

Warmest regards, Jonas