IGNORED

Let's see those Christmas Trees

Freebird

We went a different route this year. I inherited a large Christmas village set from my mother and we decided since we didn't have room for the tree and the village we would compromise. Don't have enough room for everything but here it is still in progress. My wife got the idea from Pinterest I believe.

image.jpg

That is beautiful Don and Eileen!!:clap2: :thumbsup: THANK YOU BOTH FOR THE CYBER CARD!! :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you folks too!! :santa:

Tip, Tweeks n Puc

PS,, anybody else look at the presents under the tree (where my eyes always go first :178:) and notice that it looks like the Boss couldn't wait till Christmas to find out whether or not he got that stuffed animal collection he was wanting? :big-grin-emoticon:

What an amazing idea!

Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas!

We went a different route this year. I inherited a large Christmas village set from my mother and we decided since we didn't have room for the tree and the village we would compromise. Don't have enough room for everything but here it is still in progress. My wife got the idea from Pinterest I believe.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102550[/ATTACH]

That's pretty cool. How do you keep it all from falling over ? :smile5:

Tip and I were in the process of getting ours up on Monday when her Gall Bladder acted up and we headed to the ER.. One would have thunk some of Santa's helper Elves would have shown up during the week and finished the job but onn noo,, this is exactly as we left it on Monday. Sometimes I think that naughty and nice stuff ya always hear about is a big myth,,, either that or something is wrong in the North Poles Human Resources dept cause the message of how much of a nice guy I am is obviously NOT getting thru to the big guy who signs the payroll checks!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=102657&d=1449884115

DSCN2092.JPG