IGNORED

1 Last Giant to Slay...Only Time Will Tell...

GolfVenture

1 Last Giant to Slay...Only Time Will Tell...

Brady vs Wilson? Wilson, undefeated against the future HoFers of Brady, Brees, and Manning. Already slew two of the big giants, Manning on the big stage (2014 Super Bowl) and Brees in the divisional, last year. Rodger Just a Warm Up, Yesterday...Why not another Giant to Slay...Brady?

History is always in the making...

Never Say Never...

Go Seahawks...

Slash E'm with the Claw...

Rip E'm with the Beak...

Bring on the Patriots...

Meat!...Meat!...Meat!...

Beast Mode

Legion Of Doom

Wil.....son.....!!!

So Called Average Players...

12th Man!

All the Seahawk team and Staff.

"Why Not Us..."

Go Hawks...

Repeat!...Repeat!...Repeat!!!

Back To Back Super Bowl Wins!!!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW....nobody is saying anything. :)

OK....I didn't have a dog in this fight. I was leaning slightly towards Seattle just because of the ball inflation issue. Not the first time New England has been caught trying to cheat. That being said, I think that for MOST of the game, the Patriots did outplay them but Seattle played great ball in short spurts when it counted.

In my opinion, whoever called that pass play at the very end is totally responsible for this loss. What a stupid call.

Hero or zero. Had the pass been caught the play caller would have been a genius. It was intercepted so the guy who called the play is the goat. I wanted Seattle to win too. Who knows, may have tried to run and fumbled, sometimes it is just fate I think.

Congratulations to the Patriots Team, Their Fans, Tom Brady and he Coaching Staff. You played to untimately win the game.

After having just called a time out, in how to plan the last 20 seconds of the game to win, with 1 time out left ,on the 1/2 yard line, 2nd in Goal....With a mininum of 2 attempts, maybe 3 attempts...A blind dog knows to take the 1st shot by running the ball...If the Pats made the same decision as the Seahawks just did, The victory just wouldn't be as Victorious. Had the Pats held the Hawks with a missed run and then a missed pass, then the taste of Victory would have been Grand. Patriots played the entire game, giving 100% by the team and coach to WIN period. That play of the Hawks was not decided to have the One single goal in mind, and that is to Win. It was a statement and that said, if the Hawks are to Win, they wanted to win with a play that would have awarded the MVP to Wilson...The Offensive Cordinator, Head Coach, the QB...EGO got in someones head...

I've only gone to about 3 Seahawks games since 1976...I don't have anything invested in the game except entertainment. It was a great fought game. Fairly refed game...Wilson had the ultimate decision to audible and take one shot into the end zone, call time out. Then let it all hang out one the last possible play.

I have to feel for the players whose dream as a kid is to to win the Super Bowl and now some will never ever play in a Super Bowl again. I feel for the Fans whose entire life is Seahawks...and have paid thousands of dollars...

If you are going to loose, loose by using all the options available...

To the players and dedicated fans...Their Trust has been tarnished...

Oh Well...next year...Go Hawks..

Edited by Golf&Venture

Very good game! Fun to watch from beginning to end. Any game that you really don't know who is going to win until the very end is really icing on the cake. I was leaning slightly toward Seattle because they have a couple Arkansas guys on their team, and Pete Carroll got into coaching as an assistant at UofA, but it really didn't bother me to see NE win it. Tom Brady is continuing to build is legendary status, and he deserves all the credit in the world for his accomplishments.

There was some decently good commercials. LOL.

If you aren't going to run the ball, which in itself is mind boggling, why do you throw a cross into the middle of the field? The defense is going to shoot every gap trying to stop the best running back in football. You just threw into the teeth of the defense.

Not a fan of either coach, I guess somebody had to win. So I had to root for the AFC.

Whats soooo funny about the whole situation is, 10 or so months from now if you ask the majority of Americans who won this years Super Bowl, they wouldn't immediately be able to tell you. If you question this, then answer this; who won last years Super Bowl, or the 2013 one, or the 2012 one? I love football, and I am a huge college football fan. I live in SEC country, but as I get older I realize that even though the media hypes these games up like they're the events of the century, or whatever they wanna call it, they are really just football championship games that a boat load of people tune in to, and not much more than that. None of them are very important in the long run.

Now, ask me where I was or what I was doing whenever:

I heard that the space shuttle Challenger blew up.

I heard that the space shuttle Columbia disintegrated.

I heard a plane hit the World Trade Center.

I heard that The Federal Building in OK City was bombed.

I heard Princess Di was killed.

I saw Neil Armstrong step on the moon.

I heard the OJ Simpson verdict.

I heard Elvis Presley died.

etc, etc, etc.

I can tell you exactly.

However, I do believe Seattle should of ran Marshawn Lynch instead of trying to pass. LOL.

Whats soooo funny about the whole situation is, 10 or so months from now if you ask the majority of Americans who won this years Super Bowl, they wouldn't immediately be able to tell you. If you question this, then answer this; who won last years Super Bowl, or the 2013 one, or the 2012 one? I love football, and I am a huge college football fan. I live in SEC country, but as I get older I realize that even though the media hypes these games up like they're the events of the century, or whatever they wanna call it, they are really just football championship games that a boat load of people tune in to, and not much more than that. None of them are very important in the long run.

Now, ask me where I was or what I was doing whenever:

I heard that the space shuttle Challenger blew up.

I heard that the space shuttle Columbia disintegrated.

I heard a plane hit the World Trade Center.

I heard that The Federal Building in OK City was bombed.

I heard Princess Di was killed.

I saw Neil Armstrong step on the moon.

I heard the OJ Simpson verdict.

I heard Elvis Presley died.

etc, etc, etc.

I can tell you exactly.

However, I do believe Seattle should of ran Marshawn Lynch instead of trying to pass. LOL.

Lenny, that would be an interesting thread all in itself. A where were you when........thread. I'll start it and see what we will get for replies. Remember you get the credit.....