IGNORED

You asked for it

Freebird

You asked for it so you got it. Click on "My Profile" and select your state or province from the drop down menu if you want yours. :)

How many will know what I'm talking about?

Ok I clicked on my Profile (top right corner of page) But there is no drop down menu it just goes directly to my profile and no matter where I look I do not see a spot for the flag.

You asked for it so you got it. Click on "My Profile" and select your state or province from the drop down menu if you want yours. :)

How many will know what I'm talking about?

Ok I clicked on my Profile (top right corner of page) But there is no drop down menu it just goes directly to my profile and no matter where I look I do not see a spot for the flag.
Ok so now that I post the above reply I see my flag :doh:. Don't know how it got there :think:. But boy do I hate the taste of shoe leather.....You would think I would get used to it by now. :8:

:canada:

Ok so now that I post the above reply I see my flag :doh:. Don't know how it got there :think:. But boy do I hate the taste of shoe leather.....You would think I would get used to it by now. :8:

:canada:

Dont feel bad Bum,,, I was well into doing the same thing when I suddenly noticed my flags - these puter wiz's like the boss can be tricky fellers... By the way, I have learned that if you brine the shoes in salty apple juice for a while - add a little BBQ sauce that leather really isnt that bad,,,, found out it works with Crow too...:stirthepot:

:7_2_104[1]:

Dont feel bad Bum,,, I was well into doing the same thing when I suddenly noticed my flags - these puter wiz's like the boss can be tricky fellers... By the way, I have learned that if you brine the shoes in salty apple juice for a while - add a little BBQ sauce that leather really isnt that bad,,,, found out it works with Crow too...:stirthepot:

:7_2_104[1]:

Computer whiz? I wish. You folks have no idea how I struggle to get this stuff done. A lot of trial and error.

Isn't it amazing how the simplest things make us happy. :)

(simple for us, not you Don)

Thanks for your tireless work to keep the site up and us happy--that can't be an easy job.

I'm glad you like it. This is one that I hadn't planned to do because it's all manual editing but so many liked the flags and you folks are worth it.

Computer whiz? I wish. You folks have no idea how I struggle to get this stuff done. A lot of trial and error.

Trial and Error is the name of the game when it comes to computer software, especially Microsoft OS. A guy can spend hours searching the net for a solution to a problem, trying this solution or that solution, none work, not even Microsoft's own solution ... then, by T&A (Trial & Error) you finally fix it using a method that was totally undocumented. So, this is what makes a guy a "computer whiz" IMO. The ability to think "outside the box" and solve an issue/problem when no other solution offered works.

Trial and Error is the name of the game when it comes to computer software, especially Microsoft OS. A guy can spend hours searching the net for a solution to a problem, trying this solution or that solution, none work, not even Microsoft's own solution ... then, by T&A (Trial & Error) you finally fix it using a method that was totally undocumented. So, this is what makes a guy a "computer whiz" IMO. The ability to think "outside the box" and solve an issue/problem when no other solution offered works.

Yeaaaa Silver,,, and a willingness to put the hours in to be a puter wiz,,, that is what makes our Boss the bestest Boss ever and ultimately helps make VR so super special!!

Thanks Don for ALL your hard work!!

Hmmmmmmm.......

Maybe a little Freudian slip there........

I would have been happy with everyone just editing there info so that their state is printed next to the city.

But having the flags back is SWEET.

Thanks

I have yet to see a drop down but the Ohio State flag is flying ???

When you go to "My Profile", click on the "About Me" Tab ... you will see little pencils beside each item. Click the pencil next to State or Province. You will then get a "Drop Down"