IGNORED

Seafoam

uthpda

Well, I was just wondering through the local Wally World and was amazed to see on the shelf...SEAFOAM! I am pleased that they are carrying this wonder stuff! I have never seen it there before, so this might be a new addition. Thought I would share my find!

So for those of you that have ask where to find it...check Walmart.

Does anyone know if SeaFoam is available in Canada? :think:

Yes it is, Napa has it here in Manitoba. I wouldnt buy it in Canada though...here its about 14 bucks a can. I can do a quick run across the border (any excuse for a ride) and get it for about 4-6 bucks. I usually stock up when across for any reason. I buy 4-6 cans at a time or my bud will bring me some whenever he visits home...eh Russell.

Four to six cans. How much does the experts on this site recommend Sea Foam be used I wonder? I have used it only once in my VR and that has been it. Should I be blending it in more often than whenever a problem is encountered and needs clean out? Just curious.

I use one full can to a tank of gas. Once in the spring and then a can to a full tank of gas before I park it for the winter.

Park for the Winter, don't understand that meaning. I just put on a long sleve shirt and go riding.

I put in about a half a can once every couple of months.

Ken:stirthepot:

Yes it is, Napa has it here in Manitoba. I wouldnt buy it in Canada though...here its about 14 bucks a can. I can do a quick run across the border (any excuse for a ride) and get it for about 4-6 bucks. I usually stock up when across for any reason. I buy 4-6 cans at a time or my bud will bring me some whenever he visits home...eh Russell.

about 7.00 a can at NAPA here in Edmonton

:confused24:Never used Seafoam. Is it like 1 oz to ?? gallons? I have always used Pri-G in my gas for the truck, car, boat and cycles. 1 oz to 16 gallon. So for my RSV, I generall use just over a 1/4 oz on fill-up. When I travel, I always keep the little shampoo bottles, clean them, make a 1/4 oz mark and carry 2 or 3 in my trunk for fill-ups. I buy Pri-G in 16 oz bottles (treats 256 gallon) at the marine supply stores ie, West Marine, Boater's World.

MIKE aka Uturn

:7_6_3[1]:

Carquest carries Seafoam in Ontario for $8.00 a can :canada:

Steve, your Carquest has a better price than the one I went to. $12.99 a can. But I dumped it into my RSMV, went for a ride on Saturday, and gradually the engine response was improving the longer I rode.

Question I have, it states on the can that SeaFoam can also be used in with the motor oil. Has anyone here mixed it in with their oil, and if so does it improve the engine performance or is it a grab on the manufacturer to get customers to buy and use more of their product.

Ok -- I am gonna be ignorant and ask. "What is Seafoam and what does it do?" I have seen references to it and it's raves, but don't know what it is. Also, I can't seem to find motorcycle specific oils anywhere I go. (except, of course, the dealers) WTF?