IGNORED

Seafoam

uthpda

Not a Dumb Question?

what does it do for the bike, whats its purpose? and how much to used per fill up ? Or ever few months?

seafoam is a fuel addiative that actully works and cleans your carbs increasing fuel milage and performance, lots of people here myself included have avoided pulling carbs to clean them by adding a full can of seafoam to 5 gallons of gas and driving it, sometimes a second can in the tank after next is required. Wont always fix the sludgenin you carbs but wont hurt. I havent put in oil but someone here has I'm sure and will tell what that did for them.

I used Sea Foam in the crank case of a jeep I had years ago.. It had been parked and stored for several years and the oil in it was sludge.. It acted like a tune up in a bottle over the next 50 miles of driving it.. Sea Foam is one of those things in a can that works way better then it should.. I've never used it in the crank case of a bike (not sure what it would do to a wet clutch transmission) but I usually use one can a year in the spring, half a can a fill up to clean out any possible varnish that might have built up over the winter months of storage..