IGNORED

Blizzard condititions

BIG TOM

12 plus inches of snow today with 50 mph winds....0 visibility....government shut down...driving bans to come soon. Both Taters and I are home safe and sound and plan to stay put........I HATE SNOW !! Should be over by 2am Thursday morning....and to think it was 50 degrees here yesterday......:bang head:

Yah! We have a good 2" already! Becky went over to Springville this AM and won't be back until around 1:30. OMG this is Buffalo and we now panic over less than a foot of snow and close everything down even before it starts snowing!!! Are we turning into a southern state???

Hey, at least I don't have to rhyme in this thread...

Yah! We have a good 2" already! Becky went over to Springville this AM and won't be back until around 1:30. OMG this is Buffalo and we now panic over less than a foot of snow and close everything down even before it starts snowing!!! Are we turning into a southern state???

Hey, at least I don't have to rhyme in this thread...

Have you ever been downtown during a storm......THEY DONT PLOW THE STREETS DOWNTOWN...They just keep dumping salt because they have no place to shove the snow....The last storm that I had to spend the night downtown, all the hotels doubled their rates........$300 plus a night....................no way !!! When I worked at fisher price 30 some years ago, they would insist that we come to work no matter what and actually put it in writing....Then someone died in a crash coming to work and her husband sued them big time....The policy immediately change to IF ITS BAD OUT USE COMMON SENSE AND STAY HOME............:sign yeah that:HAPPY TO BE HOME!!!!!!!

Its your fault Tom. If you hate snow so much, why do you live where you do ???

My wife and kids liked to eat .havn't been laid off in 28 years... see post 7

Wah Wah Wah!!!:depressed::crying:

retirement is good huh...see post 7

Some people just have all of the luck.

Another perfectly good snow storm missed us and slid to the south to slap Chicago, and then slid back to the north to get the complainers in NY.

Let it SNOW, let it SNOW, let it SNOW!:snow2:

see post 7,8, and 9

We got so tired of that 4 letter word every winter WE MOVED for better riding weather.

But on the other hand people do like to gripe and live in misery. :cool10:LOL

can we move in with you and will you support me and Taters? I promise my 9 grandchildren wont visit more than a couple of times a month..... lol:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM

Tom, I just got in from playing 18 holes and heard it's snowing up there. maybe you should come down here to Florida for some relief.

:fireman:

YOU KNOW WHAT POSTS TO READ........!In case you forgot...7...8....and 9 :moon: