IGNORED

It's officially started

Skid

Today I started the paperwork to a new chapter in my life. I am about to join the "Retirement Group". Effective February 28, 2014 I will start my retirement years. It's not exactly what I expected to be doing starting out, but it's time to place all efforts on beating this cancer thing again. I am in limbo right now until we see what the chemo does and surgery can be done. Until then I plan to glorify my Lord and fight this terrible disease. So keep your eyes out for the "blondie" riding the Midnight for you may never know where she might show up at.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, as long as you can afford it, retirement is a good gig!! Just be prepared to now be REALLY busy! It's a good life!

Yes, keep strong in the faith my friend, God is still on the throne and Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow! We are praying for you!!

Today I started the paperwork to a new chapter in my life. I am about to join the "Retirement Group". Effective February 28, 2014 I will start my retirement years. It's not exactly what I expected to be doing starting out, but it's time to place all efforts on beating this cancer thing again. I am in limbo right now until we see what the chemo does and surgery can be done. Until then I plan to glorify my Lord and fight this terrible disease. So keep your eyes out for the "blondie" riding the Midnight for you may never know where she might show up at.

Congrats on your retirement buddy!!!!

As God blesses you with moments of retirement family fun (cant let this cancer thing rob you of daily living and God knows that) enjoy it fully!! Tippy and I WILL be keeping a weathered eye out for those little blonde hair pieces flying in the breeze with Dan trying to catch ya :rotf: - cheapest therapy there is!!!

Praying for you all!!

Scott

Prayers for you.

I've never had a bad day that started out with a bowl (or the whole container) of Ice Cream. Sets the mood for the entire day! My Midnight wants to meet your Midnight someday so stay healthy and prayer full. Sending you a cute nurse to help :223:

I like your way of think, and actually the doctor told me to have a "milk shake a day" to build my weight back up. :thumbsup2: