IGNORED

Oberlin Inn - Maintenance Day

Jayceesfolly

I called first thing Monday morning and was told the same thing. I got a room at the Ramada Inn in Elyria for 74 bucks a night..that was less than the Oberlin Inn, but I wish I could have gotten a room there. The Ramada is a ways from Don's but there was no way I was going back to the Quality Inn. That place has really gone down hill at I think it was almost 90 a night. Well the good thing is I'll see everyone for dinner if we all meet up at Quaker Steak and Lube Friday evening and at Don's on Saturday.

I got it figured out on how to get to the place about a hour before I was due to go home, they did treat us well, put a bunch of chairs out front for our socially chat party out front. Certainly had a good time chatting out front at night, there are a few here that can attest to that I'm sure.

Last time I was there I stayed at the Quality Inn, and there were two pimps standing outside my door at 12 midnight just yaking away, while their lady of the evening was in the room next to mine, of which I could hear everything.. I got up and opened my door and told the two jerks to shut up.......

I will never go back there...

I just made a reservation at the Oberlin Inn for MD and was told there are 3 rooms available for Friday night and 6 rooms for Saturday night. That was at 2:30 PM EST.

If you are planning on going now is the time to make your reservation.

And a big thank you to Big Tom and Jonesy for alerting me to the room availability. The people on this Forum are awesome!!

PS: No explanation was given as to why I was told that there were no rooms available when I called earlier on 2/3/14. I did not speak to the same person, today, as when I tried to make a reservation on 2/3.