IGNORED

Severe storms today

XV1100SE

Hopefully everyone in the affected areas are safe from the tornadoes and high winds. Affected States so far are Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky. Storm going to touch West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Upper New York, and Ontario.

The attached image is current severe weather at this moment

I live right on the IL/IN Boarder at the south end of the lake. Watched my garbage can take a 20 mph slide down the alley, raining sideways, flooded the driveway and yard (little bit of seepage into the basement) and power out from 12:00 PM till 8:00 PM.

The area had the typical down trees but as a whole the Chicagoland area fared pretty well.

Finding pictures and effects from Washington 30 miles away. Pages are up to recover and reunite people with their possessions. I drove home from deer camp and we were between cells it was eerie. Semi trucks tossed on their sides, every lighted construction sign thrown from their spots, one was a good 50 yards from the roadway.

Thoughts and prayers to our neighbors south west.

Has anybody heard anything from DynoDon???

He lives in Washington,Il.

Hoping everything is OK.

I was wondering the same thing, so I PMed Rick Haywood with the question. His response was that he had not talked to Don lately, but that Don lives a mile from the tornado path and would not have suffered any damage.

:fingers-crossed-emo