IGNORED

More trouble with eyesight

Hello!

As some of you know my dad (Scott) had lost eyesight in his right eye back in May. Last Thursday he lost the sight in his other eye. He's had 2 laser procedures done in the last couple of days and is now home resting. The doctors were able to stop the bleeding and repair a retinal tear. We're hopeful that some sight will be restored. My sister and I will be checking on here and reading him some messages as he still likes to keep up to date with his venture rider family. :)

Please send positive vibes our way for a speedy recovery for my dad!

Mia

Don't know what to say, Scott....

Just hoping you get your sight back and everything works out for you.

Many have been concerned about you, since we heard the news when your right eye was acting up...especially Bob. Met him a few times recently and he would always ask about you, since we were neighbours. Sorry haven't been able to meet since you moved away. When you came over to my house couple of months ago, i was on holidays in Africa, unfortunately.

Let us know when it is okay for us to pay you a visit, and we will be over...am sure Bob would be interested too.I remember him saying he wanted to visit you when you first experienced a problem with the right eye. Take care, buddy and say hi to Sherry, your daughters, and grand daughter.

Abdul. :fingers-crossed-emo

Please tell Scott that, Dogman (Dave) and Bernie are also sending prayers your way. He is a lucky man to have a good family like yourselves. But I guess that is not luck as he has passed on his love to everyone and shown what caring is all about.

i am seeing a bit . supersize that print and hold it up to my face.

everything is real foggy, i can see some colours.

or i should say it looks really white and snowy, okay it is snowying here

i have had a few more lazer eye treaments and boy do they hurt.

doc says at least 5 more treatments, did i say how much they hurt

been busy breaking stuff and tried to sneak some candy from the candy dish and put my fingers in a mouse trap on the counter. yup i got caught

two more weeks of strict bedrest, boring

does any one know of free online talking magazines or articles, getting tired of listening to tv

cheers, Scott