IGNORED

Why Is It...

bongobobny

I never make the wrong choice!!:backinmyday: I let my wife make the choice and if it's the wrong one I blame her.:whistling:

:mytruck1:

It works the other way around here :rotf:

I figure that by the time I am in the grave - bike, body, tools, house all worn out from living life, I will pretty much be at a "dead" even split, 50% good - 50% bad decisions, and at that time someone else is gonna have a heck of time sorting it all out... Pity those kids of mine :080402gudl_prv:

Because your a man! :doh:

You do things and sometimes you make mistakes. If you didn't make mistakes then you weren't doing anything.....ever. :buttkick:

You see guys forget the mistakes and move on, other genders remember till they shovel dirt on you, and then it still takes a few years. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

...That in life when we have to make a decision, the best choice to make is always the other choice???:doh::sign brain fart:

The way I figure it is, no one has walked on water in over 2000 years. I won't be the next one and chances are neither is anyone I get to meet. Mistakes happen. Life goes on. Do the best ya can, and try again tomorrow.

It's gotta be something to do with the new floor he's putting in his place!!:whistling:

Actually, it came to light playing a video game!!!

OK next thing to ponder! Why is it sometimes things we think will take forever are shorter than things we think will take a few minutes?!!?:fiddle:

OK next thing to ponder! Why is it sometimes things we think will take forever are shorter than things we think will take a few minutes?!!?:fiddle:

I know.....right?????????????:bang head:

That's easy we look for it to be harder then it is then we figure the next one will be just as easy and it AIN'T.:backinmyday:

Video games are for playing in the winter when there's ten feet of snow out side!!!!!:whistling: I have to ask what are/where you playing????:detective: