IGNORED

Time for a new bike

Freebird

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I am undecided about selling the RSV. I planned to sell it but my wife thinks we should keep it. She said that she would like to think about triking it someday. So....we'll see. I really think I would be better off keeping it simply because I just don't think it will bring enough based on current market prices. I have a LOT of extras on it and we all know that they don't add much to the price of a used bike.

Now I have to start adding stuff to the new one. I managed to get them to throw in a drivers backrest and another $1,000.00 worth of accessories in addition to the backrest but that won't go far.

Nope sorry you aren't allowed to wait we have rules here ya know. :no-no-no: Gotta have pics. We'll give you till tomorrow then we'll start figuring out who gets to show up at your house. :whistling:

Oh congrat's on whatever you bought but ya still have to show and tell. Not all of us get to go to the international ya know.

Margaret

OK then...since you mentioned that. I will give another hint. It's not a Wing nor a Honda of any model.

It's either a Harley (coz you've had them) or a Victory .... I bet it's a Vic CCT

So what color did you go with Don (mine's the fastest color yanno) :big-grin-emoticon:

Actually, I am undecided about selling the RSV. I planned to sell it but my wife thinks we should keep it. She said that she would like to think about triking it someday. So....we'll see. I really think I would be better off keeping it simply because I just don't think it will bring enough based on current market prices. I have a LOT of extras on it and we all know that they don't add much to the price of a used bike.

Now I have to start adding stuff to the new one. I managed to get them to throw in a drivers backrest and another $1,000.00 worth of accessories in addition to the backrest but that won't go far.

The '99 will be for sale shortly unless you've picked up another touring bike. You can only ride one at a time, and pretty soon your going to get tired of taking care of it and not using it. Believe me I know only so well... It's common nature to start putting all your efforts into your new one.... The intertainment factor now is in the accessory hunt... :2cents:

BTW... Congrats...:thumbsup2:

I'm betting it's not a Can Am because they rode one last year in NY and didn't seem to really like it PLUS he said he may keep the RSV to TRIKE it someday...

Not sure what he did get...dang it! come on Boss...SPILL THE BEANS...just post a pic!! Don't make one of us come over there and STALK you!! LOL