IGNORED

Just another spring day in Oberlin

Freebird

There's fish in there , as long as Dan's bare ass didn't kill them. I know I'm short a few days now...:rotf:

Storm miss Chicago by inches, but I'm glad we didn't get any of white stuff on the ground.

Hey, Eddie all fishes are OK, I didn't release any bubbles in pond, I was waiting for Don's jacuzzi, is less likely for someone to detect me. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Guest tx2sturgis
TX2- I wounder how my trike would do in the snow !! Ummmm :scratchchin:

maybe put some chains on :think:

Yes...put a chain on it. About 20 feet long, with a padlock. Attach to any nearby imovable object and do not drive it!

:moon:

Unless its one of these:

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by tx2sturgis

The weatherman says that by this time LAST year we'd already had a couple of 80deg days, and several in the 70's. So far we've only had a handful of 60's, and maybe a couple of 70's. Got a couple inches of snow on the grass today, and 31 lovely degrees now. Planning on doing an Easter Basket ride in Louisville this Saturday, forecast says about 60 and sunny, not too bad,,,,,,, if it happens. It'll probably bust wide open in a couple weeks, heat like a blast furnace with no Spring to speak of. I told my wife today that somebody needs to treat that damn groundhog like we used to do 'em 40 years ago,, shoot him and hang him on the fence!! I'm SOOOOOO over cold weather.

You know it takes me a whole day to get out of Florida when I go on road trips, but this is the reason it does. Temps this morning is 84, party cloudy. The coldest if has gotten here this year, was 53. and if I wanted to I can ride year round.

Yep I lived up there, in the North Country 20 years ago. It was the biggest reason I left.....

I watch as the Couch potato syndrome settles in with everyone, and I wonder why you just don't pack up and move !!!!!

Really, Its that easy !!!!!:draming::Venture::scubadive::confused24:

Biggest reason is....:mo money::mo money::mo money: