IGNORED

Want everyone to know.....

BIG TOM

I HATE SNOW........ !!!!! :bang head:
Really Tom ....I would never have guessed ......Werent you just complaining there just isn't enough snow these days and how you missed the good old day's.........All this time I been prayin for SNOW just for your gratification ........There goes a perfectly good prayer answered and sadly wasted........ See If I ever try to do anything nice for you again.:snow2:

If there's no pictures, it didn't happen.

Only 24 hours in the tractor seat,,, not bad for an olde guy.[/quote

NO...NO...and NO...

Big Tom,......Tell us how you really feel..... :confused24:

Cant you read...I HATE SNOW...

Really Tom ....I would never have guessed ......Werent you just complaining there just isn't enough snow these days and how you missed the good old day's.........All this time I been prayin for SNOW just for your gratification ........There goes a perfectly good prayer answered and sadly wasted........ See If I ever try to do anything nice for you again.:snow2:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :buttkick:

Hey when life deals you SNOW make ICE CREAM :ice_yaw-vi121414111:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

When cream, sugar, and rock salt fall from the sky ....I WILL...:fnd_(16):

Can not understand how someone could hate snow. Look how clean the. Air smells after it snows

Its cold, I have to shovel it, and have to drive in it 60 miles a day...nuff said:buttkick:

so tom, you clearly hate snow..... where are you going to retire to??

NOWHERE..I wont worry about shoveling it, I'LL stay in the house and wont drive anywhere...:rasberry:

Awwwww, wassamatter Tom, no green lawn this time???:stirthepot:

nope....I like green lawns..........:bawling:

TOM!!!!!! the way you keep ranting, folks here are going to think the worst of you, thinking that you are a miserable old man and there just is no way to please you.

Actually everybody, Tom is sort of a nice chap, kind of easy to get along with, and will open his home and heart to almost anybody, and will even feed you pizza if you show up. I could say more, like how much he adores Taters, his dog(s), his bike, how much he does for others with his rallies, and more, but I not take away from the present subject, which seems to be one of his favorites, seeing as he talks about it so much. :happy65::whistling:

TOM!!!!!! the way you keep ranting, folks here are going to think the worst of you, thinking that you are a miserable old man and there just is no way to please you.

Actually everybody, Tom is sort of a nice chap, kind of easy to get along with, and will open his home and heart to almost anybody, and will even feed you pizza if you show up. I could say more, like how much he adores Taters, his dog(s), his bike, how much he does for others with his rallies, and more, but I not take away from the present subject, which seems to be one of his favorites, seeing as he talks about it so much. :happy65::whistling:

Now stop that...I "am" a miserable old man that hates snow !.......... P.S.......pizza party not scheduled yet because of SNOW.:bang head:

When cream, sugar, and rock salt fall from the sky ....I WILL...:fnd_(16):

Its cold, I have to shovel it, and have to drive in it 60 miles a day...nuff said:buttkick:

NOWHERE..I wont worry about shoveling it, I'LL stay in the house and wont drive anywhere...:rasberry:

nope....I like green lawns..........:bawling:

OMG....feel my pain folks? :bang head: