IGNORED

Please help us pray....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Precious Heavenly Father we come to you in this hour of need in your Sons name Christ Jesus to beg you Oh Precious Heavenly Father that you will stretch out your Mighty Healing Hands and that you Would lay them upon Justin Oh Precious Heavenly Father and that you will Heal his every wounds that you will take him into your Mighty Arms and Comfort him and his Family in there hour of need Lord this we ask and Pray in Christ Jesus name ....... In JESUS NAME ......... AMEN..... AMEN

Its in God the Father's hands my Friend.

Sorry it has been so long folks...everything has been in all directions....The good news is...Justin has improved very much...he is officailly out of a comma...he is aware, knows who people are and can answer yes and no questions by blinking....don't know about talking just yet as he still has the breathing tube in his throat. But he remembers funny stories about him and his brother when they were younger....and get this...he can read and answer yes and no question written down! He is now in Birmingham, Al. in Re-hab...and they are working him like a borrowed tractor trying to get his motor-skills better,,,he can move his broke leg pretty good,,,but is getting mad and frustrated that his right ain't doing like he wants just yet...he is impatient..must get it from his mother...lol...Absolutely amazing that in 4 weeks he has come from dead or going to die to aware and everything like he has. No doubt in my mind that all the prays from everyone made all the difference. Thank you ...more than I can ever say...and please keep it up for him....

Roy and Lydia Hudson

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it has been so long....Justin has been in Spain Rehab in Birmingham for the past few weeks....amazing what they have been able to help him accomplish....he has now gotten a lot more movement and control of his right leg and foot now and just yesterday actually took 28 steps....He is also working on getting to the point where he can get rid of the tube or treak in his throat...and also his feeding tube in his stomach...he is ready for some real food asap...And as far as I can tell...mentally he is his same self....he gets frustrated because everything is a lot harder for him now...but he is working hard to get better and better for himself and his family....his little girl and new baby on the way...so all please keep him in your prays....No doubt in my mind that it has made all the difference in the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, Justin is continuing to improve....slower now though it maybe.....but as of lately he has gotten some movement in the fingers of his right hand.....about 2:30 am one morning he got his wife to come see that he could move and flex them...and later that same morning about 6:30 am...he called her back to show her him moving his right arm...So....we are hopeful and thankful to God for his continued improvement. Still total amazement for me that his mental copacity seems to have totally returned to him....just the other day I had to text him and ask him where my pop-rivet gun was...I couldn't remember...lol....and we had been using it way before his accident.....amazing.:grandpa:

Roy,

I'm not all that religious, however I used to be and know the way.

I also know when a man cries for the help of GOD for I too have cried for him to touch my son when he was on his death bed.

I believe in Gods power and you and your family must do the same.

I personally have seen with my own eyes, and know miracles have been performed by prayer.

I pray now for his life, his strength and the comfort he and your family needs.

I pray for calmness to overcome your family with a sound understanding GOD's hand will touch him.

You must believe. You must trust in that belief, and he will over come this.

Eck