IGNORED

Please help us pray....

I would like to ask every one to pray for Our son Justin, his wife and 18 mo. old daughter....and unborn child. Jan. 9th Justin was involved in a very bad auto accident and is still in critical condition. At the scene of the accident the EMT's originally thought he was killed.....and committed there was no hurry...he was already dead.....but then he moved or made a sound and once he was freed from the wreckage, he was rushed to Huntsville Hospital here in Alabama. My daughter-in-law was first told that he would not survive....but he did and has improved much from that point to very much alive. Justin Will be 27 in May. Though, he has sever head injuries...I know that he is young and strong....very healthy before his accident and that has been a very big plus for him. He has a long road ahead of him and while the Doctors are not to optimistic he will come out of his coma...we believe that with faith and God...all things are possible. He has done so much better, faster than expected...we know he is a fighter and is fighting for his life back and to be with his family again.

So please, if prays could appear like rain drops going into the heavens.....help us make it rain.

www.facebook.com/prayersforjustinhudson

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...though my son is a young man with a family of his own now...when I get to see him in the Nero Intensive Care Unit...my eyes see his battered body...but my heart sees my two year old son from years ago, eager to show me his muscles....if this is a test....it is definately the hardest in my 50 years....

I know..it is written...."thy will be done..."and what ever that will be I will accept....but we hope and pray that it is what we also pray for