IGNORED

Soon-to-be Granddaughter getting evicted.

KarlS

My Daughter-in-law has been pregnant of 41 weeks now and the Doctors said it's time to evict the soon to be Granddaughter. Doctors have been telling them longer then 41 weeks can be an added danger. My son just called from the hospital and they are ready to induce labor. Son said they are giving her something that is 30% effective in inducing labor and if something doesn't happen tonight they will give her something stronger tomorrow. There has been no signs of problems with the baby or Mother. Picture was taken yesterday. Praying all goes well.

looks like she's ready to drop the Grand Princess AND a 1st Gen. Good luck Grandpa. I'm visiting my 16th month old Grand Princess and loving every minute of it. :happy65:

P.S Hint: When she is old enough to walk... and you take her for a walk...and she gets tired so you hoist her up on your shoulders for the walk back... before you do that...check her shoes FIRST to make sure she didn't just step in fresh dog poop... don't ask how I know that....

Last word was that Roxana was having constant contractions but was so mild to her she was sleeping thru them. That was four hours ago and have heard nothing since then. WAIT: As I was typing this got a text from my son. They just gave her something that is making the contractions stronger. If it doesn't send her into labor they will stop this evening and break her water in the morning. Never heard of such a thing but I'm no Doctor, this is driving me crazy.