IGNORED

Happy Birthday Squidly!!

Sherman

Thank You folks,

It was a reasonable day, went to work (should have called off instead) then home, shower and met Lonna, our daughter and her beau at a place that claimed to have the best burgers in Houston, call Smashburger. It was a decent burger, but driving into North Houston to get it just plain sucked!

Now were at home and I'm having some Moose Tracks Ice Cream :banana: :sign woo hoo:

It was a good day, and you know what, this is the oldest I've ever been....and it's a little north of 40, getting closer to 50 :whistling:

Thanks again :thumbsup2:

Glad to hear that you had another birthday,, it was just about time don't you think,,,,,pretty soon they'll call you an old fart, and that ain't so bad in the long run,,, but then who would like a long runnin' fart?

Just wait til next year, we'll surprise you with another birthday!!!:happy65::happy65:

Watch OG!! I don't think that Lonna wants him going after any other "Hot Woman" except her!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE!!

:You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: