IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day 2013

Freebird

I'm hiring security this year to deal with Mini. At least I'm TRYING to....some seem to not want the job. :confused24:

I have started a thread in the VentureRider Rallies section for further discussion on accommodations and etc. Nance56 has already talked to the Oberlin Inn and got special pricing but space may be limited so see the other thread for details.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=720475#post720475

Sounds good to me won't matter what date you pick cuz I will be retired by then yahoooo. Just saying.:080402gudl_prv:

Really not liking right now Joe! I have atleast 14 years to go!

I will mark my calender and will be there rain or shine!

Maybe I will have another bike for J-Bird to pinstripe by then :fingers-crossed-emo

I will be there. ...I was even willing to volunteer for the security detail.....

...But then Mini's name came up .:yikes:.

...I suddenly got weak in the knees .

...My hands started to shake ..

...and I broke out in a cold sweat.

...So for health reasons I am going to have to decline :confused24:

I need to have my people check to see if I have anything to do on June 8. Oops, I forgot I am retired.

We will be there! The people I worked with are still mad at me about last year. I told them I had priorities.

Tell the Pond Monster I am anxious to see him!

Yama Mama:smile5:

Dang you'd think I'm some sort of criminal type. Really what could little ole me do to big ole you? I mean yes I dumped water (ice water) over your head, but I promised never to do that again and I haven't. Then I did toss a jacket at you the next year but no water. Oh and then there was the t-shirt deal but I didn't have anything to do with that one. That was you trusting BigTom.

So do you really think I'm going to do anything to you next year? :whistling:Or will I just make you think something is gonna happen to keep you on your toes?

Margaret

well the end of the world is suppose to be Dec. 21 :confused24: according to the Myian calender :whistling: if it does not end i will RSVP after the end of the world date and will bring either my wife or daughter :confused24: i can do the Security i can secure things and do a good job at it :whistling: now Mini what do you need Secured :whistling: :confused24: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: moma didn't raise no fool here :whistling:

Dang you'd think I'm some sort of criminal type. Oh and then there was the t-shirt deal but I didn't have anything to do with that one. That was you trusting BigTom.

So do you really think I'm going to do anything to you next year? :whistling:

Margaret

to answer your questions.....

yes....riiiiiiight....... and yes :stirthepot: