IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day 2013

Freebird

I need to have my people check to see if I have anything to do on June 8. Oops, I forgot I am retired.

We will be there! The people I worked with are still mad at me about last year. I told them I had priorities.

Tell the Pond Monster I am anxious to see him!

Yama Mama:smile5:

Hi Babe !!!:missingtooth:

Since I consider Mini my friend, I feel that I need to defend her from these horrible accusations mentioned in the previous posts, other wise she probably will pour a bucket of water on me next opportunity. I will defend her until the end! Mini is little, and I personally know that she is totally innocent, when ever it benefits her to be so. I did not understand what I said either, but I tried.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Yama Mama

Since I consider Mini my friend, I feel that I need to defend her from these horrible accusations mentioned in the previous posts, other wise she probably will pour a bucket of water on me next opportunity. I will defend her until the end! Mini is little, and I personally know that she is totally innocent, when ever it benefits her to be so. I did not understand what I said either, but I tried.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Yama Mama

Mama, Are you drinking that special TEA at this moment?

BEER30