IGNORED

Visited Carbon_One

bongobobny

Just got back from visiting Larry and Joyce, and Ragtop69 as well. Larry looks good considering and it was great to see him stand up! I was expecting on seeing him still in bed but he is up and around, using a walker for anything more than a step or 2 but that's just for protection and security for trips to the bathroom, etc. It's hard to keep a good man down! Of course his ribs and shoulder still hurt but the redness from his scrapes and bruises is getting better. Sure was good to see the old coot and spend some time with him!!

Right now the biggest issue for him is the boredom! I know EXACTLY how he feels having been thru it myself where you are injured or recovering from something and you feel OK enough to get out of bed and move around, but you aren't healthy enough to do things around the house, etc. You know he wants to get out in the garage and putter around but can't yet! So needless to say he was really glad to see us as so were we to see him! Kudos to Jay and Jeanie (Ragtop69) for keeping him company and being there for him when he really needed them!

He is already looking for a new trike to ride!! I did not see the trike but saw pictures of it. It is definately totaled, and was just confirmed by the dealer this afternoon. Now is just the long wait for the insurance adjustment, and for him to be healthy enough to make whatever he decides on into his very own ride! We are looking forward to riding with him once again!

GET WELL SOON LARRY!!!!!

Edited by bongobobny

Ya it sure was good having some company yesterday. Jay came by about an hour before Bob & Becky showed up. He had the bike on the trailer then he and Joyce took it to the dealer for evaluation. Even thou I'd seen pics of the bike it sure was sad staring reality in the face looking at the bike. Here's a couple of pics. Doing cartwheels at 55 mph doesn't do the body much good, mine or the bikes.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Larry,

SO glad to hear you are able to get up and move round..

I wish you a quick complete recovery guy.

Here's to wishing you good luck in finding another trike that you really like.

I was looking at GW trikes yesterday up in Hazel Green, Al. (Tony's Trikes).

Tony "GAVE" me a lower cowl for my GW that he took off a GW he was triking.

Larry , glad to hear you are improving....You'll have plenty of time to get back on that horse. For now you need to take it easy and heal up real good..I keep you in my prayers every night and am looking foward to seeing that new scoot at my NY rally in August nest year..........for now...TAKE IT SLOW !!!

Glad to hear Larry is recovering and not giving up on riding. Any idea how long he is going to be in the hospital? Thanks for the update Bob.

Skid the accident happened on Sat 29th and was able to get home on the 4th of Oct.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Ya it sure was good having some company yesterday. Jay came by about an hour before Bob & Becky showed up. He had the bike on the trailer then he and Joyce took it to the dealer for evaluation. Even thou I'd seen pics of the bike it sure was sad staring reality in the face looking at the bike. Here's a couple of pics. Doing cartwheels at 55 mph doesn't do the body much good, mine or the bikes.

Larry

I wonder who that bald headed person is in that second picture??? Um maybe lets see oh I know it's me dah. :rotf::rotf: I was disconnecting the battery cuz the fuel pump was still running.

Larry, So sorry to hear about your accident I just got back from a trip through the New England states and found out from Randy. Your looking pretty good in the picture, though the bike doesn't look to good. Hopefully you'll be back in the saddle again soon.

Take care

Ian & Pat :thumbsup2:

Good to hear your recovering at home Buddy!

Take your time and heal up well, give it time, you have all winter to decide what you want to do. If you decide to fix the trike, let me know as I am going to start to part out the '99 I have down here.