IGNORED

Say a prayer, Larry was hit today

ragtop69gs

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats Larry's funny grin he always does. Looks like himself again only with a few extra bumps and bruises. If you remember Larry Deb and I were there at the hospital with you along with Jeannie,Chris,Jay and Sara. Thank god you are here to tell the story and also that Deb decided not to ride on the trike with you when we left the station. She told me that after riding on Jeannie's trike she was going to ride on your's after we filled up to see the difference in rides. I think GOD was with us all Saturday.

Oh BTW I would of rather listen to you snore all night then have you where you are now.

Love ya my friend and will see you when we get back from Nebraska after the 10th.

Joe and Deb

Here's a picture Larry said to post to all of you, He say's THANKS for all the well wishes . He's already talking about " What to get NEXT" :think:

If you get another Trike please don't get another black one. Deb said neon yellow,lime green or bright orange so you can be seen. :rotf::rotf:She won't suggest Hot pink because it's just not your color. :rotf::rotf::whistling::whistling:

Just checked the site and not the news I want to hear but thanks for letting us know Jay.

Terry and I are wishing you a speedy recovery and strength to Joyce... to keep you out of the garage until your healed up enough.

Can't wait to see your new ride next year.

Get well my friend!

Tom and Terry