IGNORED

Getting rid of some items from my '99

Hey Folks,

We pretty much all know that my '99 is done for. I do not expect to get another G2 this year as I am going to pay debt down this year and my insurance money will pay off Credit cards.

What I have is some custom items and aftermarket chrome from the '99. I'll post up some pics of what I have when I get back from the Chiropractor and we'll see if I can get some items to those of you that want them.

Now Brad..... if you would have let me take off all the stuff I wanted when you where down here, it would save a bunch of postage !!!! :rotf::rotf:

Just messin around .... Post the goods and I`ll see if I need anything... Good luck with the debt. thing...I know all about that... and we look forward to seeing ya`ll again soon...

Kreg & Janet

Ok fellas here are some of the items

pic #1 These are polished diamondplate air filter covers, that I TIG welded. $75 shipped

#2 Chrome Battery Covers $100 shipped SOLD

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/accessories/acscitemdetail/5/4/83/404/all/all/140/0/detail.aspx

#3 Drivers Backrest I made this from an Ultra backrest and modified it to fit on the RSV $60 shipped SOLD

#4 Fwd Motor mount bolt covers $20 shipped SOLD

#5 Saddlebag inserts $25 shipped SOLD

#6 Passing lights, these are custom fabricated using the stock Yamaha bar. They are H/D turn signals and driving lights with French rings. I made these so they will mount right into the factory wires in the fairing. The light bar is a bit tweaked due to the accident, but incredibly the lights did not get any damage. I will also add in the aluminum lowering block that takes it lower and fwd to remove the fairing. I have a lot of money invested in these and want to get $150 for them and $10 shipping

#7 This is a combo tank Bra/Bib combo that has a removable Hopnel tank/map bag and small hopnel bag. I have better than $200 in getting this made and buying the items I'm asking $150 shipped SOLD

#8 New Green LED lights (8 of them) and kit to install on a bike. $30 shipped SOLD

#9 Modulite trailer module $20 shipped SOLD

#10 Fwd detatchable leather tool pouch, this was fabricated by me and has pins for quick removal. It mounts on the light bar where the lower air wings are attached. $45 shipped SOLD

#11 Stock rearend that I was going to install a Vmax gear in, I paid $100 and would like to see $90 and I'll ship it too. SOLD

Well there you have it fellas, I also have a Venturedad reese hitch with the stinger and ball that I want to get rid of, $80 shipped, new they are $120 last I checked. SOLD

Let me know who's interested in what and we'll get it rolling.

Squidley,

I would like the Saddle Bag inserts (#5)

Let me know

Dean

pic #1 These are polished diamondplate air filter covers, that I TIG welded. $75 shipped

#2 Chrome Battery Covers $100 shipped

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/accessories/acscitemdetail/5/4/83/404/all/all/140/0/detail.aspx

#3 Drivers Backrest I made this from an Ultra backrest and modified it to fit on the RSV $60 shipped

#4 Fwd Motor mount bolt covers $20 shipped

#5 Saddlebag inserts $25 shipped

#6 Passing lights, these are custom fabricated using the stock Yamaha bar. They are H/D turn signals and driving lights with French rings. I made these so they will mount right into the factory wires in the fairing. The light bar is a bit tweaked due to the accident, but incredibly the lights did not get any damage. I will also add in the aluminum lowering block that takes it lower and fwd to remove the fairing. I have a lot of money invested in these and want to get $150 for them and $10 shipping

#7 This is a combo tank Bra/Bib combo that has a removable Hopnel tank/map bag and small hopnel bag. I have better than $200 in getting this made and buying the items I'm asking $150 shipped

#8 New Green LED lights (8 of them) and kit to install on a bike. $30 shipped

#9 Modulite trailer module $20 shipped

#10 Fwd detatchable leather tool pouch, this was fabricated by me and has pins for quick removal. It mounts on the light bar where the lower air wings are attached. $45 shipped

#11 Stock rearend that I was going to install a Vmax gear in, I paid $100 and would like to see $90 and I'll ship it too.

Well there you have it fellas, I also have a Venturedad reese hitch with the stinger and ball that I want to get rid of, $80 shipped, new they are $120 last I checked.

Does the back rest fold forward for the passenger and is it adjustable? If so, I would like to get that from you. Just let me know.

#3 Drivers Backrest I made this from an Ultra backrest and modified it to fit on the RSV $60 shipped

#7 This is a combo tank Bra/Bib combo that has a removable Hopnel tank/map bag and small hopnel bag. I have better than $200 in getting this made and buying the items I'm asking $150 shipped

#10 Fwd detatchable leather tool pouch, this was fabricated by me and has pins for quick removal. It mounts on the light bar where the lower air wings are attached. $45 shipped

#11 Stock rearend that I was going to install a Vmax gear in, I paid $100 and would like to see $90 and I'll ship it too.

Well there you have it fellas, I also have a Venturedad reese hitch with the stinger and ball that I want to get rid of, $80 shipped, new they are $120 last I checked.

Brad put me down for #4

Send me an e-mail how you want payment

Squid,

Sorry to hear your going to be without a ride this year. That's a bummer. However, I do understand the debt paying issue. We both wish you and Lonna well.

I'll help you on the way to financial freedom by taking the trailer mod light and the green LED's. My wife will love those on her green trike. Items #8 & 9.

I this is woode12. I am new to this site. I am interested in the chrome battery covers you have for sale. Do you have a left side saddle bag? I also need the front lower leg cowling and every thing that goes under it.

#3 Drivers Backrest I made this from an Ultra backrest and modified it to fit on the RSV $60 shipped SOLD

#4 Fwd Motor mount bolt covers $20 shipped SOLD

#5 Saddlebag inserts $25 shipped SOLD

#7 This is a combo tank Bra/Bib combo that has a removable Hopnel tank/map bag and small hopnel bag. I have better than $200 in getting this made and buying the items I'm asking $150 shipped SOLD

Well there you have it fellas, I also have a Venturedad reese hitch with the stinger and ball that I want to get rid of, $80 shipped, new they are $120 last I checked. SOLD

If it's still available I would like the stock rear end. I am considering that mod also.

Thanks.

Salty,

It was spoken for this morning, sorry my friend. If it doesn't go through your next to get it

I this is woode12. I am new to this site. I am interested in the chrome battery covers you have for sale. Do you have a left side saddle bag? I also need the front lower leg cowling and every thing that goes under it.

Woode,

These also were spoken for earlier, same goes for you if the deal doesn't go through your next in line. As far as the other parts of the bike, I'm not keeping the bike and they will have to go with it when I settle with the insurance company

I have only 3 items left which are the diamond plate air covers, the passing lights, and the front leather bag mount. Thanks for all that have spoken for items here. I'm surprised that it's all flying off the shelves :)

What plans do you have for any stock parts on the bike that are still good? I could sure use a nice RIGHT Y-pipe if it is not smashed up?

Goose

Goose,

They belong to the insurance Company as I'm not going to keep the bike. I'm taking all the extras off that they will try to beat me up on. I dont want anything to do with it after we come to an agreement....sorry bud.

Thanx for the reply - I should have known that, as I saw your earlier response that you weren't going to fix the bike. And after seeing the pictures, I know that was a wise decision! Good luck on getting things straightened out, and I hope you are not off your wheels for too long. Sure glad you and Lonna came out of that as well as you did!

Goose