IGNORED

Freebird's Maintanance Day

Freebird

OK folks, it's only a few weeks until my annual Maintenance Day. Only 85 people have signed up on the calendar at this point. Eileen is on me now to try and get a better count so that she can start ordering food and etc. So if you haven't RSVP yet then PLEASE do so. There are 36 "maybes"...please go to the calendar and update your status as soon as you know. Thanks.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=290&day=2012-6-2&c=1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there with Francine, I'm from Montreal, would like riding companions, if any on route or in the general area.

Mike

Mike not sure how far you will have to go before hooking up but I am sure if you were to get to Buffalo there will be a few that will be going from that area as well as a few canadians coming through, or head through Toronto/Burlington area.

Bongobob and Marcarl normally post up their routing and the times they are moving.

Brad

Mike not sure how far you will have to go before hooking up but I am sure if you were to get to Buffalo there will be a few that will be going from that area as well as a few canadians coming through, or head through Toronto/Burlington area.

Bongobob and Marcarl normally post up their routing and the times they are moving.

Brad

Usually a group begins to form in Toronto, joins up with another group in Burlington from there stop at Casablanca were we swell the ranks some more then again at the border or some point in Buffalo. As the time draws near fixed meeting points will be posted

Usually a group begins to form in Toronto, joins up with another group in Burlington from there stop at Casablanca were we swell the ranks some more then again at the border or some point in Buffalo. As the time draws near fixed meeting points will be posted

Ben that seems to have a lot more detail haha.

Brad

Sorry Freebird, but this will have to be the 1st year I miss, since 05...

I expect to be back "home" soon, and wont be able to just take off right away on a vacation.

Aug/ Sept time frame I may be able to take a couple days (Thurs/ Fri) for a long weekend ride some place but even that is unpredictable at this time.

My heart will be there though..!! :thumbsup2:

Seems I forgot about a wedding we are committed to going to, it's in Pioneer Ohio on Friday :crying: So for now I'm going to have to say I won't be able to make. :bang head: I'm going to try and sneak away Saturday morning and be at your place before lunch, it's only 2 hours or so away.

Unless something comes up we will be there...then heading south to Florida. Going to be a long ride / vacation for us. Meeting kids / grandkids in Orlando for a little vacation. Maybe even going to Key West for a day.

We are signed up on the calendar, thanks for the reminder Don

OK folks...at this time I show 112 attending and 22 maybes. That is really down from the last few years but that's OK. We will have a great time. A lot of folks seem to have graduations, weddings, etc. this year.

Eileen is going to order the food on Thursday so please go to the calendar and update your status and/or register if you are coming. My biggest fear is always not having enough food and it's always somewhat of a guessing game.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=290&day=2012-6-2&c=1

sorry freebird cant make it would like to but cant too far would be nice if mayb some one down here would hold a small one i could go to maybe they have i didnt go back on the calander just forward oh well maybe next time. ok went backwards on the calander and found kregs maint day earlier in the yr that would work and maybe a few hrs closer to me but that one has already past just my luck everybody who is going to OH yall have lots of fun and a safe tripp along the way

Edited by pmelah
add info

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to have to back out at the last minute like this. Family Business and we can't get away just now. I can't tell you how much we are going to miss everyone. Hope everything goes great and everyone has a good time, as usual. Will be there in Spirit.

Patti and Don