Never easy to loose anyone Margaret, but I'm envious of you that you had him for so long. The memories you have of him will be good ones, and he will always continue to guide you throughout the rest of your days....all the best to you and your family.

Thank you all, I do know how blessed I was. My grandmother died at 90 and now grandpa. I was also fortunate to have my aunts & uncles for a good part of my life. They certainly were a special generation. It's the cycle of life, and we're waiting for our first grandchild who is suppose to be here soon. I think it hit the way it did was that it was a surprise, had no idea it was going to happen so soon.

Margaret

Margaret, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Grandparents have very special influences in our lives in so many ways. My grandparents raised me as their own child when I was 2-1/2 years old. The cherished memories you have of your grandparents are ones to treasure. With the birth of your own grandchild, you will now have the ability to start those memories as a grandparent. Your grandmother and grandfather will be with you always in spirit, I know mine are. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Bobbie and George

Our heart goes out to you and family and we are praying for you all. Be thankful for all the good times you had with your grandparents.

It was great to see everyone at the M&E yesterday. I want to thank you and Jeff for putting it together.

Earl and Debra

Hi Margaret, been so close to joining them myself recently, I'm so very sorry to hear of this loss for you, it certainly was in a quick manner. All 4 of my grandparents have been gone for awhile so it's only memories for me now. Just able to start typing again, so my first time back on here in a couple of weeks.

So sorry to hear and I'm with you in spirit,

Dano

Sorry to hear that you lost your Grandfather. It is never an easy time.

May you remember the good time you had with your family much more than the loss.

Family is so important and sometimes we forget that until it is to late.

You sure loved him and I am sure he knew that, and that will always be the thing that sticks to your heart forever.

God be with you and God,s speed!

Bubber

aka Steve

We are sorry to hear about your Grandfather's passing. He is at peace and with your Grandmother now. This will allow you to reflect on the impact your grandparents had on your life and choose how you impact your grandchild that will be born shortly. Prayers are being said for your family during this time of loss and the expectant blessing.

It's always so sad to lose someone so special. Very sorry for your loss. Just keep passing on the love to those around you now and onto those to come; it's our turn now as the 'getting to be older generation' to pass along our heritage, family stories, and the good 'stuff' of family and friends. Soon you will have a new little one to nurture, that's what life's all about. Best Wishes!