IGNORED

Aaaaaaarghh!

BIG TOM

2 Full sets of snow tires for my truck and Taters suv (8 tires)............ $1,086.00

4 winter wiper blades......... $62.00

8 sand tubes (winter weight) $46.00

I HATE WINTER !! :bang head:

And here I thought all you hated was SNOW.

Seems to me you are slowly becoming a hatefull person :backinmyday: :witch_brew: :rasberry:

Georgia is nice this time of year....not really cold, where I live in Central GA rarely gets below 20 degrees in winter, Snow is this scary concept we see every few years. Insurance on the cars and bikes isn't bad, the driver's license isn't too expensive (Mike says in CT it's really pricey) Utilities are more expensive here than when I lived in PA but it's all in how you live. Long stretches of road for miles in good shape for riding. Everything has a tradeoff. Personally I'd never winter in the NE if I could avoid it. One PA winter cured me of the snow fantasy we get here in GA as kids. I packed myself up and moved home the following summer. I've yet to understand how so many folx in the NE and midatlantic do without AC in the summer. It's just as hot and humid up there as it is here.

How did we go from snow to crack???:think: I'm with you Big Tom. Snow and cold SUCKS! Anyone down south have room for me, Robin, a pickup truck,trail and trike? Hey Tom should I worn them about Robin?:scratchchin:

Hey , ROBIN IS A SWEETHEART...I would take her to the doctor first and have that middle finger looked at before you take her down south...You know, the one thats always pointing up in the air...I wouldn't want anyone to think us Yankees are rude or anything..I like the south...They REALLY know how to cook....yum yum..:fatsmiley:p.s. I can become a "good ol boy" real easily.

2 Full sets of snow tires for my truck and Taters suv (8 tires)............ $1,086.00

4 winter wiper blades......... $62.00

8 sand tubes (winter weight) $46.00

I HATE WINTER !! :bang head:

Oh !!! I thought you were ending that with.... "PRICELESS"

Going out to check our the lots we have to keep clean so the ladies can come to deal and work with their high heels on,,,,, in the middle of the winter,,,,,,, they spend lots of money on this snow clearing business,,,,,,, guess you're not the only one that hates SNOW.

COME ON SNOW!!!!

I LOVE SNOW$$$$$$

Going out to check our the lots we have to keep clean so the ladies can come to deal and work with their high heels on,,,,, in the middle of the winter,,,,,,, they spend lots of money on this snow clearing business,,,,,,, guess you're not the only one that hates SNOW.

COME ON SNOW!!!!

I LOVE SNOW$$$$$$

I always knew "you wern't right in the head" :doh:

Hey Tom you aren't doing it right . Take all the tires back and just take more days off when the snow flies!!!! The money you save on the tires will make up for the money you lose not workin, and you get to stay home more and be on here!!!!:big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup2: