IGNORED

Please keep Hipshot in your prayers and/or thoughts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been part of making such a decision in regards to my own dad, I know that it is a difficult thing to do. The only way I was able to get my mind around it was to understand that I had to do what I thought he would have wanted and to put my own hurts and wants aside. I know that it was the right decision.

Please know that you will all be in our prayers. Not just empty words.....but a sincere promise.

Prayers sent for John and the family. Cant add any more words now. I know I have agonized over putting down my pets over the years. I just cant imagine the agony of making a decision for a family member. May John and his family find peace.

My condolences to Johns family and friends. I too know what a dificult choice it is to pull the plug. Always there is that feeling that just maybe he/she may still pull through. I have had to make that decision with my own father last year, It is not a task I would wish upon anyone. May John rest in peace and may his familly take solice in the fact that he no longer suffers.

Thanks for the call earlier Don, like we talked, I am planning on riding down also, will try and check the 7day forcast and will get back with you.

i'am sorry to hear this, i will miss his posting's and his last saying was always ( just jt ). i will coming down after work saturday morning to attend the service. if any one wants to ride down let me know.

best reguards

don c.

i'am sorry to hear this, i will miss his posting's and his last saying was always ( just jt ). i will coming down after work saturday morning to attend the service. if any one wants to ride down let me know.

best reguards

don c.

Don, I'll ride down with you and Kreg.

best reguards

don c.

Thanks for the call earlier Don, like we talked, I am planning on riding down also, will try and check the 7day forcast and will get back with you.

Don, I'll ride down with you and Kreg.

sounds good Perry, it is only 30% rain, so it should be good..we`ll have a plan together later this week.. Any one else wish to join us??

Doodle,

I'm planning on heading down too, Lonna might be joining me if she isn't heading north for her brothers funeral. I'll get with y'all later in the week and we can all head down together :thumbsup2:

hi folks for anyone rideing down to jt's service in refuigo saturday. kreg & i will be meeting up at the buc-ee's gas station in wharton at 10484 U S 59 ( hy 59 @ fm 102 ) zip code 77488

around 09:00 AM. ride safe, see ya saturday.

reguards

don c.

Edited by gunboat