IGNORED

verry sad day for me

three days ago my best friends daughter had a grand mal seizure. she suffered from these since she was 8 years old. well she had a bad one and her heart stopped as well. they shocked her and flew her to st cloud MN they cooled her down and placed her in a induced coma ...today they tried to warm her up. and there was no response. her brain and body shut down. she passed away. she was only 34 years old . i am verry sad as i dont have the money to travel up there for the funeral service.

but i would like to ask for a few prayers for her family .

me and her family where verry close.

they even took me in when i was homeless. so you can see how bad i feel.

thanks

james

I just went through something similar. My last living relative other than my wife and kid had almost the same issue. It was my sister. 10 years younger than me. Was in the hospital with her 4th kid on the way. Went in for a simple test. Passed out and coded for 50 minutes. Did a emergency C section. Baby coded as well. Life lined my sister to Indy. I sat by her bed for 15 days. Doctors advised me to pull her feeding tube a week before I did. I pulled it on her 40th birthday. She left behind a 3 week old, a 3 year old, 5, & 8 year old. Had no living will or life insurance. I was left with all her final expenses. Been a rough bout. I feel for you as well.

Guest Slab_Ryder

Sorry I did not reply sooner, but Broadband Service is not good here at my Cottage, in Pugwash NS, Canada. Prayers sent, from me.

thanks every one for your prayers. for the family as well as me.

im realy starting to have a hard time with all of this. 3 friends gone in less then 2 years. im broke again . hard times again. workers comp settlement has been back logged. my health issues. some times i wonder how the heck am i going to pull through all of this?

i just need that time when i have a bike running that i can trust . and next year i just got to head out and go. where i have no idea? my bike is now payed off. i had a small loan on it. just need maybe a good trike kit cheap!! and make the venture go again.

mike usa1 said shes not bad just tries to drop a cyl. but picks up and goes?

so if i can just get that fixed next spring. find a cheap voyager kit when the settlement comes in after paying all the back bills i think i can swing a kit or a smaller bike?

i realy need to get away from all this.

james

aka oldgoat

heading out tuesday to pine river MN

i sold some stuff to the pawn shop to make this trip.

i just got to do this for an old friend.

her funeral his daughters will be friday. then i will head back home maybe sunday?

this puts a little hardship im my finace department. but my daughter up there said she has some boxes of food for me to take back home and she will fill up my gas tank for my trip back home and pack me a lunch so i dont have to stop and pay to eat some where.

a friend of over 30 years i just have to do this.