IGNORED

Hummm.....Wonder how mad she would get??

Yammer Dan

Guest scarylarry

Put your foot down, tell her you are the man of this house and you will get the bike, bark loud and clear stand your ground and don't take no for a answer and don't back down..

Do duck if she reaches for something though..:rotf::rotf:

when I showed up with my 2nd gen she hyperventilated for two or three weeks then settled down. I knew there was no way I could tell her in advance I was going to buy it. I had the 51 Merc for 6 months before she found out. Only one month of hyperventilating and again things settled down. Go for it. You only live once but that is enough if you do it right.:080402gudl_prv:

when I showed up with my 2nd gen she hyperventilated for two or three weeks then settled down. I knew there was no way I could tell her in advance I was going to buy it. I had the 51 Merc for 6 months before she found out. Only one month of hyperventilating and again things settled down. Go for it. You only live once but that is enough if you do it right.:080402gudl_prv:

Thats what I was concerned about. Living....I just lost a bunch on failed garage attempt.:duck:

I think that white would really stick out.

Tell 'er ya found a deal on some white plastic.... Or buy a half dozen cans of Krylon paint and after a week tell 'er ya painted one.... Or keep it covered by a tarp and if she finds it feign ignorance... :confused07: Or tell 'er you've had it for years and she just now noticed it??? Just some of the excuses I've used in the past. :big-grin-emoticon: