IGNORED

shhhhhhhh

oldgoat

hi Dianne here. i snuck in on the oldgoats account

he is out and enjoying his birthday. so thought i would sneak in here and let ya all know he is now a real old goat. he turned 53 today

sorry my adopted daddy

but i love ya

Dianne:bighug:

yes it was a good birthday and yep i missed the thread. thank you every one for the whishes. now i have to talk to someone up in north dakota about being sneaky and knowing my password on here. yes my little Dianne im talking about you.

i did get out and ride on my birthday. sorry it was not on my venture. i went out and test rode a bike that my brother in laws friend has for sale. it was a honda v45 magna?

nice bike fit me well . power is okay. felt good to get out and enjoy a day. not to many pepole will let you test ride a bike for 3 hours. of course he was with me for the first 2 hours. we rode some back roads and ended up some where in a little town just east of normal IL? i must admit im thinking of going this way with a motorcycle the venture is all most done she runs and is all back together needs plastic work done and i did manage to get a shine back on her amazing what pledge some wax and elbow grease can do.

i have to work on that brown trunk my niece painted for me LOL it needs to go back to maroon. i will take some pics of how the venture looks now and again in the spring. as im thinking of letting the old girl go. i know that what ever i ride i will be welcomed here.